Telangana To Use 2-BHK Houses As Quarantine Facilities ?

Anta Assamey

Just now, TrollBait said:

enduku?

Equipment supply ledu...All those machinery has to be imported and will take another 1-2 months to import...Europe lo kuda lock down and sudden demand valla enough manufacturing ledu although essential requirement vunna kuda...Things started moving for the last few weeks so..may be 1-2 months la testing capacity penchadam kastam..

1-2 months tarvata testing capacity perigina, apudu test chesi pedda labham kuda vundadu..it would be way too late by then if not already.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Equipment supply ledu...All those machinery has to be imported and will take another 1-2 months to import...Europe lo kuda lock down and sudden demand valla enough manufacturing ledu although essential requirement vunna kuda...Things started moving for the last few weeks so..may be 1-2 months la testing capacity penchadam kastam..

1-2 months tarvata testing capacity perigina, apudu test chesi pedda labham kuda vundadu..it would be way too late by then if not already.

how come TG got left behind without the equipment.. WTF.

Modi gaadu emanna kirikiri chesaada yedhava

I agree 2 months is too late to start ramping up.. but if this is the situation then TG has to come up with diff solutions. I don't know what they can be, though.

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

how come TG got left behind without the equipment.. WTF.

Modi gaadu emanna kirikiri chesaada yedhava

I agree 2 months is too late to start ramping up.. but if this is the situation then TG has to come up with diff solutions. I don't know what they can be, though.

India had almost two months late start into all these things and by the time India realized the need for such procedures, it was already late. I don't see any lapse on government part but it was an unknown thing and it took time for the government to act. 

TG had equipment at one of the hospital and managing with facility at one of the research center apart from few untrustworthy private labs.

I think first batch of equipment has been delivered already but TG was not in that list, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai got the equipment first as they were the initial hot spots..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

India had almost two months late start into all these things and by the time India realized the need for such procedures, it was already late. I don't see any lapse on government part but it was an unknown thing and it took time for the government to act. 

TG had equipment at one of the hospital and managing with facility at one of the research center apart from few untrustworthy private labs.

I think first batch of equipment has been delivered already but TG was not in that list, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai got the equipment first as they were the initial hot spots..

ok. so basically they are running to capacity now with 5k tests, which is not enough.

I have to learn more on how TG got handed a raw deal in this. and ideas on how to overcome this pickle.

hopefully other states which have contained the spread like kerala, AP can run samples from TG for a while. :(

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

ok. so basically they are running to capacity now with 5k tests, which is not enough.

I have to learn more on how TG got handed a raw deal in this. and ideas on how to overcome this pickle.

hopefully other states which have contained the spread like kerala, AP can run samples from TG for a while. :(

Yeah 5k tests in its facility and another 1500 tests in a research center, doing about 6500 tests per day.

Raw deal emundi, that's how the geography was...in united AP, there were major hospitals and facilities in Andhra than in Telangana except Hyderabad. After bifurcation, The health infrastructure has been mostly in Hyd and to an extent in other cities. AP got many more government hospitals and medical colleges than TG.

For now, they are testing only severe symptoms patients as they require immediate need and attention than mild symptoms or asymptomatic patients. That's why the positive cases percentage is so high , above 30% as this is specifically targeted group not just random samples.

Enough time has already been lost. Stressing for more testing is not an option available, Got to chalk out new plans and strategies.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah 5k tests in its facility and another 1500 tests in a research center, doing about 6500 tests per day.

Raw deal emundi, that's how the geography was...in united AP, there were major hospitals and facilities in Andhra than in Telangana except Hyderabad. After bifurcation, The health infrastructure has been mostly in Hyd and to an extent in other cities. AP got many more government hospitals and medical colleges than TG.

For now, they are testing only severe symptoms patients as they require immediate need and attention than mild symptoms or asymptomatic patients. That's why the positive cases percentage is so high , above 30% as this is specifically targeted group not just random samples.

Enough time has already been lost. Stressing for more testing is not an option available, Got to chalk out new plans and strategies.

fair enough. if the machines are not arrivin for 2 months, no point talking about testing now.

18 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

fair enough. if the machines are not arrivin for 2 months, no point talking about testing now.

That's what I have been saying, stressing for more tests is practically useless. You can't just walk into testing center and get a test done..There are more vulnerable people who desperately needs a test and such tests should be left for them as they need the test more than anyone.

if one has symptoms, they should not depend on test results anymore instead should start self isolation and make everyone around them aware of the situation. This is the only way out for now and the situation is now out of control of the government. With limited resources, Govt should instead focus on treating vulnerable corona patients as top priority.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That's what I have been saying, stressing for more tests is practically useless. You can't just walk into testing center and get a test done..There are more vulnerable people who desperately needs a test and such tests should be left for them as they need the test more than anyone.

if one has symptoms, they should not depend on test results anymore instead should start self isolation and make everyone around them aware of the situation. This is the only way out for now and the situation is now out of control of the government. With limited resources, Govt should instead focus on treating vulnerable corona patients as top priority.

ok. either you didn't actually mention that TG lacks the equipment for testing and why, or I didn't read your earlier responses properly.

either way, I apologise for characterizing your argument as propaganda.

I see how bad the situation in TG is now. whether govt is to blame or not, is not the debate we should be having now. I understand.

Coming to efficiency of testing, Without isolation, all the testing we do is as good as  useless except to identify severely ill patients which we will identify with symptoms however.

All the tests that we have done till date is as good as useless as the chances of contracting corona has gone up and has been increasing by each day and needs to do a re-test. Just because someone is tested negative, does not mean that they are not vulnerable. 

Coming to isolation, if you have symptoms, then JUST ISOLATE SELF and make everyone aware around you aware of the situation, don't need to depend on testing and expect  government to come and do a quarantine check.

11 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

ok. either you didn't actually mention that TG lacks the equipment for testing and why, or I didn't read your earlier responses properly.

either way, I apologise for characterizing your argument as propaganda.

I see how bad the situation in TG is now. whether govt is to blame or not, is not the debate we should be having now. I understand.

That's the whole point, blaming the government is not the agenda at this point of time. By doing so, you cannot have a million tests done neither it helps in improving the situation. 

Self awareness, more resources and learning materials, identifying symptoms on our own, taking precautions like wearing masks, extra careful at hygiene, healthy food, taking expert medical advice through video conference etc might help us to avoid or identify a very early stage which can even be cured without taking a swab test. One may still be asymptomatic but there are challenges and as per time, we have to adopt to new strategies to deal with it and I think that's the need of the hour.

We may get the equipment in the next one month and start testing in millions but with present rise in numbers, testing may not be of much help even to identify and isolate.

11 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

Testing enduku ane intelligents kosam

Same old sh1t...Again..and again.

Things that happen in western world, cannot be recreated and implemented in India as it is..

for people who think testing is everything, then we need to do at least 3 billion tests in the next one year, considering two tests per individual and still the efficiency will be low. 

For a country which is barely able to test 200,000 a day, what is that you guys expecting ? When do you think we will be able cover our population ?

Are you people so insane not to understand things in India rather depend on some lame tweet ?