How to deal with shy/sensitive/insecure thella pori

bostonbro

12 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

emundi ... can we have sexxx in my apartment ani adagame 

Naa office colleague tho chesa baa.. but its 2 years back. appati nundi evaru set avatle. 

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Naa office colleague tho chesa baa.. but its 2 years back. appati nundi evaru set avatle. 

ne gurinchi news spread chesindemo..  CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Sex chesaka few times relation ante no anna, inka address ledhu.

GC kosam adugutunnavemo anukundemo

Just now, Spartan said:

GC kosam adugutunnavemo anukundemo

Nenu adagale, thane adigindhi nenu no anna.. Sex mathrame seeking ani ardam ayyi vadilesindhi ani naa feeling.. But office lo hi and bye relation now.

5 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Asalu roju ki oka kotta vishayam cheptundi manaki ikkada...Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

But the question is Why Insecurity ... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

Social anxiety. BTW, nuvvu chese HLA screening only humans ke na leka MHC Class I binding affinity kuda chustunnava? I am not able to find a good mouse model that I can use with peptide sequences for binding with MHC. 

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Nenu adagale, thane adigindhi nenu no anna.. Sex mathrame seeking ani ardam ayyi vadilesindhi ani naa feeling.. But office lo hi and bye relation now.

Anna here the situation is reverse.....first friends ayyam.....dutch/english/german matladuthadi kani..

photos/ chat thone avthundhi pani..prasthutham ki...

adhd i n tha pedda jabbu kaadu ankunna

7 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Social anxiety. BTW, nuvvu chese HLA screening only humans ke na leka MHC Class I binding affinity kuda chustunnava? I am not able to find a good mouse model that I can use with peptide sequences for binding with MHC. 

Currently only Humans priority project...Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

5 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Anna here the situation is reverse.....first friends ayyam.....dutch/english/german matladuthadi kani..

photos/ chat thone avthundhi pani..prasthutham ki...

adhd i n tha pedda jabbu kaadu ankunna

Emo dude, in my case i simply said i wanna try it out and see how it goes and dont wanna get into relationship soon as i had breakup few months back ani... After few time of chexx when she asked should we take things further, i said am still not ready yet, inka she ended meeting... 

So direct ga adigiyyadame thellolani, vallu teenage lo ne chusi vuntaru ilantivi

Just now, Catalpha said:

Vaccine test cheyalante direct ga humans lo elago test cheyalem kada

It shows us the HLA types that are more susceptible an also Transplantation patients screening lo help avutundi ....As I said that's the priority ippudu ... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Emo dude, in my case i simply said i wanna try it out and see how it goes and dont wanna get into relationship soon as i had breakup few months back ani... After few time of chexx when she asked should we take things further, i said am still not ready yet, inka she ended meeting... 

So direct ga adigiyyadame thellolani, vallu teenage lo ne chusi vuntaru ilantivi

she had recent breakup,,,,,,that may also be a reason!

Ok lets give some more days

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

It shows us the HLA types that are more susceptible an also Transplantation patients screening lo help avutundi ....As I said that's the priority ippudu ... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

Me data lo diversity unda asalu, could you map out which haplotypes have more binding affinity to the peptides depending on the race and figure out who will produce a better immune response? All the data that I ever read about with HLA types, are all white males. 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Me data lo diversity unda asalu, could you map out which haplotypes have more binding affinity to the peptides depending on the race and figure out who will produce a better immune response? All the data that I ever read about with HLA types, are all white males. 

racist @Anta Assamey

57 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

That is because may be u did not have access to the diversified samples.... As of now I am having access to close 10,000 samples from across the globe and more to come .... So I am sure of the diversity ...