‘Nalo YSR…Natho YSR’, Vijayamma Pens YSR’s Biography

Anta Assamey

YSR-Biography-Nalo-YSR-Natho-YSR.jpg

Former CM and late YS Rajasekhar Reddy was one of the popular Chief Ministers of the country in his era. Late YSR was a mass leader and had a huge following. Many of his populist schemes such as Aarogyasri, Loan Waiver, 108 ambulances, Free Electricity were all huge successes.

His sudden and accidental death in a helicopter crash had turned the state upside down. He was a strong Congress leader who had served full-term by pacifying all the rivals within his own party.

Now, the late mass leader biography is going to hit the stands soon. The book was written by none other than late Dr YSR’s wife YS Vijayamma. The book has been titled as “Nalo YSR…Natho YSR”. The author’s name has been interestingly mentioned as “YS Vijaya Rajasekhar Reddy” aka YS Vijayamma, mother of CM YS Jagan.

The book will be unveiled tomorrow i.e July 8 coinciding with the 71st birth anniversary of late YSR. The book is an account of YSR’s life, his political journey, his memories. The book will be unveiled by none other than CM YS Jagan. Already, the whole YS family has reached Kadapa to participate in YSR Jayanthi.

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Lol rayadam vacha??

Why do you think she cannot ?? Education ?? gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

Or May be she just told someone else wrote... gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Lol rayadam vacha??

Chala knowledge undinani vinna telugu language mida, that's how she was able to become close with sr ntr

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Why do you think she cannot ?? Education ?? gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

Or May be she just told someone else wrote... gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

Yes 

Yes she should ask someone to write maybe a better author

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Chala knowledge undinani vinna telugu language mida, that's how she was able to become close with sr ntr

How vijayamma close to ntr myannn,fan a?

I heard ravindranth reddy family was fans of ntr

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

How vijayamma close to ntr myannn,fan a?

I heard ravindranth reddy family was fans of ntr

Holy cow my bad my bad my bad 😒😒😒😒 autobiography qnaganae lakshmi Parvati madam anukuna did not paid attention to the detail sorry

• Haha 2

Just now, kothavani said:

Holy cow my bad my bad my bad 😒😒😒😒 autobiography qnaganae lakshmi Parvati madam anukuna did not paid attention to the detail sorry

Antha clear ga. Ys vijayamma ante , Lakshmi Parvati antav enti kaka, pulkas ki indirect punch a??:giggle:

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Antha clear ga. Ys vijayamma ante , Lakshmi Parvati antav enti kaka, pulkas ki indirect punch a??:giggle:

My bAd my bad sorry sorry still in hangover