VenkyBabu

Just now, Hydrockers said:

Govt needs to spend on public health infrastructure

More medical colleges 

More govt hospitals needed 

People need money on freebees

People don't care about medical colleges

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Middle class cannot bear these expenses. 

** middle class ante  to be vague

I am sorry to say this 

This harsh reality

Just now, VenkyBabu said:

Brother ... govt hospitals lo beds capacity chudandi okasari . Around 2K beds undocchemo mari ... govt hospitals lo situation ela undho daily manam videos chusthune unnam ... chusthu chusthu evaru dhairyam chestharu ?

personal feelings pakkana petti matldadam, endukante jaali ga nenu inka matladadalachukoledu

endukante was in gandhi at one point, treatment ela ichharo telusu naaku

govt hospital lo situations are always like that and this proves nothing changed

my situation was almost 16 years back

======================================================================================

given the influx of patients with fears the mindset would be like going into a temple with utmost respect to the godly doctors as they are poor

from an economics perspective

poor equals no money and government hospitals ane kaadu ekkadikellina money talks but more in Private because if you just compare, it is not just the elite coming there to get treatment even though the same they know but show off which matters most in India is where the million shades of gray gets added and pushing out the status quo for a poor person to shell out their lives just to save their lives and there is also a truth hidden somewhere that private also do well with what they provide and mostly have the standards that a hospital needs to maintain given it is a hospital

In a country like ours public health infrastructure is a must . This crisis has exposed the private hospitals .

I felt that modi could have built over 100 new medical colleges to prepare for the next emergency but all he is doing theatrics , no long term plan . I gotta appreciate 420 jalagan atleast he plans to build 16 new medical colleges .  

58 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Reality chala scary ga untadi.. ilantivi jarugutunay kabatte India return povalante alochistunaru

Not giving a pass to hospital in India but US lo unnanta pedda medical mafia ekkada ledu.

3 cases na experience  lo. 

had discomfort  in the chest because of bloating, went to emergency and they charged 18k to insurance and I had to pay $4500. They literally charged 8k for room(i was not there for not more than an hour). End result is acidity. 18k india ayite stent plus 10 days hospital stay vastadi at a 5 star hospital in India

My Kid had a minor hair line facture in the wrist, 3k charged for patti

wife had a molar 🦷 extraction, quoted 20k for 4 teeth- after insurance 3k bokka, India lo same 20k rupees ki Chestaru

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

insurance undali ippdu india lo kuda

It works, my family used it multiple times

emo vacchinollu evaru telidhu inusrance unnollu

Reality ki chala dooram lo unnavu.