This is how corporate hospitals are looting people

VenkyBabu

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Not giving a pass to hospital in India but US lo unnanta pedda medical mafia ekkada ledu.

3 cases na experience  lo. 

had discomfort  in the chest because of bloating, went to emergency and they charged 18k to insurance and I had to pay $4500. They literally charged 8k for room(i was not there for not more than an hour). End result is acidity. 18k india ayite stent plus 10 days hospital stay vastadi at a 5 star hospital in India

My Kid had a minor hair line facture in the wrist, 3k charged for patti

wife had a molar 🦷 extraction, quoted 20k for 4 teeth- after insurance 3k bokka, India lo same 20k rupees ki Chestaru

Agree with what you said about costs 

but you are paying it because you are able to. There are options if you are not able to pay like paying in installments or getting discount saying you don’t have job maha ayite collections ki veltundi credit score ki effect untundi anthe kani money pay chestene admit cheskuntam pay chestene ventilator pedatam pay chestene dead body istam lantivi cheyaru ane anukuntuna.. Here they would at least let the patient admit and start treatment 

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Ade @Gnan_anna do u have any idea whether insurance works for Chinese virus ??

I don't think so. ipidu demand ekkuv kabatti instant ga pay chesevallaki ekkuv chances.

Ipudu money unna kuda politician recommendation thone beds availbale anta