Ma friend vala thatha ki Corona

ios_halva

5 minutes ago, phoeniix said:

Soldier family toh undadu fighting chestunapdu,soldier chanipotadu antegani family Mottam chavadu. Corona vachina doctor healthy unna ,old parents ki antukune chances ekuva .doctors are front line fighters Corona vishayamlo , telangana news baytaki ratledu raniyatledu .. many doctors got corona inka doctors ala unte valla family and patients emavtaru 

edava TT kadu ,facts ive I have my sibling who is treating corona patient and he lives with my parents who are 60 plus and Naku bayamgane untundi .

Doctors can self quarantine themselves / live separately as many doctors in USA  has done.if he thinks he is infected or may infect his / her family.

My close cousin, shes a doctor in baltimore..she treats covid ppl and she lives separately away from the family fearing she may infect them..!

Doctors have a choice.

6 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

U mean self quarantine avvadam ledhu ani telling aa vuncle😨scary man...!

Self quarantine ante ... uncle age near to 60. Serious ayyaka cheppa pettakunda hospital lo join ayyadu . They might file a case on him .. pettadam lo thappu kuda ledhu 

38 minutes ago, VenkyBabu said:

Self quarantine ante ... uncle age near to 60. Serious ayyaka cheppa pettakunda hospital lo join ayyadu . They might file a case on him .. pettadam lo thappu kuda ledhu 

Daaamnnnn..!

1 hour ago, mustang302 said:

Doctors can self quarantine themselves / live separately as many doctors in USA  has done.if he thinks he is infected or may infect his / her family.

My close cousin, shes a doctor in baltimore..she treats covid ppl and she lives separately away from the family fearing she may infect them..!

Doctors have a choice.

Maa voorlo d0ctors antha jump to Hyd (their own house for privacy).

especially pregnant women are facing probs like anything 

btw, nenu cheppe vooru Telangana Andhra capital road route lo town (not disclosing name)

2 hours ago, ios_halva said:

My friend’s family were very angry and sad when they got the news but they didn’t say anything. Now they are saying at least one hospital came forward to admit and that they are grateful to doctors and nurses for trying to help by risking their lives......

Man, this is crazy and we cannot blame anyone during these times......I think we are not ready for such outbreaks.....at least ipudu aina plan cheskunte better....

totally wrong

why cannot they plan by area

see in ap how it is managed

tg failed in controlling corona

40 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

typical jaffa vi anipinchav

Jaffas nundi intha kanna emi expect chestham bro. Ippati medical care gurinchi 16 yrs mundu CM ni aduguthunnaarante?

Total government failure anni unapudu evadina nadipiathadu ilanti e Time lo handle chese vade asalina leader

kodad lo naku telisina valaki same Ayendi papam

March lo virus spread avtundi ani telsinapude hospitals lo beds penchali adi ledu ipudu edo munigipothubattu 500cr sachivalayam Ade money beds and hospital meda spend chesthe bagundedi

kodukulaki common man ante lekka ledu vayya 

18 hours ago, ios_halva said:

They are combined family. Thatha never went out of the house since the lockdown but other family members had. He complained about difficulty in breathing and a private diagnostic center staff came and collected the sample. They confirmed it is positive and the family started hunt to admit in hospital. Government also collected the sample after admission but no report yet. 

ayyayyo..

small towns lo ne situation better unnatlundi bro..

at least govt hospital lo oka bed istaaru and very few cases kabatti, konchem ayina care ga choostaaranukunta

17 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

totally wrong

why cannot they plan by area

see in ap how it is managed

tg failed in controlling corona

Long time no see brother. Ela unnaru ?