📱 i want to sell 2 iPhone 6S phones..

Raazu

20 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Any idea where to post? How much can we ask? 
16GB 

2*20$ vastaayi...ebay lo

try to sell it on FB marketplace..cash and carry on

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

2*20$ vastaayi...ebay lo

try to sell it on FB marketplace..cash and carry on

Fb marketplace lo entha ki adagochu

Apple products have high resale value. You can sell them on eBay. Just search for completed listings and research how much they sold for recently.

don’t go on Craigslist, FB marketplace, etc - people are just deal hunters on these sites looking for very cheap stuff with a few bucks like garage sales. These sites are good for furniture and heavy stuff that is sold locally.

2 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Agree! I never sold any times on eBay before.. can you help me with the process or I will google.

thank you!

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Agree! I never sold any times on eBay before.. can you help me with the process or I will google.

thank you!

Just register an account, add a credit card, verify and off to listing your items.

Here are some tips:

Always add pictures and describe the item accurately including any dents, damages, etc.

Always do a 10-day listing and make sure the auction closes on a Sunday late night so you get maximum number of bids! So your listing starts on a Thursday and ends on Sunday of the following week.

Add PayPal as payment method to make it easy for buyers to pay instantly.

List your items separately and make them close 2 weeks apart or more. If listed to close simultaneously, your final prices may go down as you are knocking yourself out with similar items available to buy.

Free Shipping items get more bids and so, include shipping in your price. If you list shipping as additional, buyer will pay shipping.

You can also do a Reserved Price listing meaning, if the item does not get enough bids to meet your secret reserved price, it will not be sold and you can re-list it.

You can do Dutch auction for multiple items - all buyers will pay the maximum bid amount for their items.

Mention that all sales are final and no returns or exchanges.

Also mention you are an individual selling your personal items and not a trader.

• Like 1