Harvard and MIT file a federal lawsuit challenging the Trump administration's international student policy

tacobell fan

Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology are taking legal action over the Trump administration's new rule which forces international students to transfer or leave the US if their schools hold online-only classes.

GXPa_K4q?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

47itfc.jpg

Sounds like a simple thing to work around.  Each school has one in person "class" a semester for all foreign students to satisfy the requirement - call it "Social Distancing 101". The class is held outside with everyone spaced 10+ ft away

• Upvote 1

Just now, Catalpha said:

Sounds like a simple thing to work around.  Each school has one in person "class" a semester for all foreign students to satisfy the requirement - call it "Social Distancing 101". The class is held outside with everyone spaced 10+ ft away

33 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

smarty 

Just now, Catalpha said:

Lol, I copied a text message from my husband :giggle:

that was the smartest thing I ever read in this DB @3$%