Vijayawada lo also pathetic situation

Hachi

considering Indian population, its really strange to see 'million' as a standard scale..

Million is not even an Indian standard term to measure but we still choose to represent in Million..

This is what it happens when we 'borrow' scales than to develop our own scales.

However, Ambulances and Covid arrangements in AP are so far the best in the country..

Acting on the need of the hour is the best any government could do and AP government seems to be acting.

Don't know who are the advisors but they are doing really good job. Ambulances project was kicked off right on time and mobile testing centers, bus turned into testing centers..This is a good one as it will help in bridging the gap in health infra.

I don't want to credit Jagan for all these initiatives but being head of the state, May be deserves the appreciation however bureaucrats are the real heroes here especially District Collectors.

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

However, Ambulances and Covid arrangements in AP are so far the best in the country..

Acting on the need of the hour is the best any government could do and AP government seems to be acting.

Don't know who are the advisors but they are doing really good job. Ambulances project was kicked off right on time and mobile testing centers, bus turned into testing centers..This is a good one as it will help in bridging the gap in health infra.

I don't want to credit Jagan for all these initiatives but being head of the state, May be deserves the appreciation however bureaucrats are the real heroes here especially District Collectors.

bullshit. I will give credit to Jagan without any riders.

he's smarter than he looks.

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

considering Indian population, its really strange to see 'million' as a standard scale..

Million is not even an Indian standard term to measure but we still choose to represent in Million..

This is what it happens when we 'borrow' scales than to develop our own scales.

dude.. is it really relevant?

Converting a bus into emergency room...

can easily fit 4 ventilator support systems in the bus...may be we can convert a bus into such a system in 4-5 days ? we have many buses in the state...

convert 2 such buses per every PHC..that will be 8 ventilator support beds per PHC..and just station them outside the PHC...with rapid test units..

This is a great idea..

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

dude.. is it really relevant?

when you are measuring the impact and intensity of corona virus in terms of test cases or casualties, Its quite relevant.

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

bullshit. I will give credit to Jagan without any riders.

he's smarter than he looks.

You are a Teddy...You are a Jaffa...

Welcome to the Club.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

You are a Teddy...You are a Jaffa...

Welcome to the Club.

I've never criticized Jagan even before 2014. I will wait until he does something truly awful.

I don't care about corruption..

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

when you are measuring the impact and intensity of corona virus in terms of test cases or casualties, Its quite relevant.

nah. its just another parameter. nothing deep about it. 

Moreover Hyderabad lo India lo ni top hospitals unnayi, you name any top hospital in India It is there in hyderabad including basava tarakam cancer hospital, Andhra lo top hospitals unnayi kani cheppu dakka antha levu but still they are doing lot better