Racists come out of the woodworks in SA cricket.

TrollBait

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/113417/social-media-exposes-racial-schisms-in-south-african-cricket

That follows Lungi Ngidi's expressed support for BLM, and Graeme Smith's suggestion that Cricket South Africa (CSA) will mark the tide rising globally against ongoing systemic racism towards blacks. Ngidi's stance will be welcomed far and wide, but he has been chastised by former players from his own country on social media.

Rudi Steyn, who played three Tests and an ODI for South Africa during the 1990s, posting an article quoting Ngidi on BLM and commenting: "I believe the Proteas should make a stand against racism, but if they stand up for [BLM] while ignoring the way white farmers are daily being 'slaughtered' (sic) like animals, they have lost my vote."

Boeta Dippenaar supported Steyn: "If you want me to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you, Lungi, then stand shoulder-to-shoulder with me with regards to farm attacks."

Brian McMillan wrote: "Opinions always accepted. But [Ngidi's] current one, in my opinion, is crap and political! All lives matter!"

Pat Symcox weighed in with: "What nonsense is this. [Ngidi] must take his own stand if he wishes. Stop trying to get the Proteas involved in his belief ... Now when Ngidi has his next meal perhaps he would rather consider supporting the farmers of South Africa who are under pressure right now. A cause worth supporting."

no wonder SA cricket is in the dumps with this kind of toxic atmosphere in the dressng room.

Boetta Dippenoer, Pat Symcox... lol.

Brain McMillan .. sad :(