New Shot Could Prevent Coronavirus: Why Feds And Pharma Don’t Want To Talk About It

perugu_vada

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriswestfall/2020/07/11/new-shot-could-prevent-coronavirus-why-feds-and-pharma-dont-want-to-talk-about-it/#bc889d814c64
In the race to find a vaccine for the coronavirus, scientists have stumbled onto an upper-arm injection that doctors say could stop the virus for months. Using a technology that’s been effective against diseases like hepatitis-A and measles, this injection provides a promising way to inoculate people for approximately 60 days, according to reporting from the Los Angeles Times. Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute for Health and Disease, calls the arm injection a “very attractive concept.” Surpisingly, federal officials have rejected multiple requests to discuss the proposal. Scientists say the shots are easy to scale up and simple to produce. Yet no pharmaceutical company has stepped up to develop or manufacture the shots.

The injection that may prevent the coronavirus isn’t a manufactured drug or vaccine. It’s a treatment based on the antibodies found in the plasma of coronavirus survivors

Two scientists propose the development of a shot, administered in the upper arm: a concentrated dosage of plasma-based antibodies, derived from the blood of COVID-19 survivors. The Times article suggests that, if such a shot existed, it could provide months of immunity, with a renewable resource for additional production. Who would be the first to receive such a shot? Perhaps hospital workers, first responders and those in households where one or more people have tested positive for the disease. Why hasn’t the government gotten behind this idea?

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

It is a Concept ....  We need proof ... ragada13.gif

ippudu kuda plasma therapy doing kadha unofficial ga sign cheypinchukuni alaagey ivi kuda cheyochu ga uncle 

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

ippudu kuda plasma therapy doing kadha unofficial ga sign cheypinchukuni alaagey ivi kuda cheyochu ga uncle 

It is being done as a treatment but not prevention kada.... Ikkada they are talking about prevention .... Its too much to handle both economically... physically ...ragada13.gif

And the biggest problem is Donators ... we wouldnt not have so many of them...ragada13.gif

Just now, Catalpha said:

Ask @Anta Assamey to provide me information about the peptides that bind to HLA so that I can test my vaccine. 

We are preparing a method paper which we will send out to nature next week .... Then later may be a couple of months we will come out with data.... Appudu chepta...ragada13.gif

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

We are preparing a method paper which we will send out to nature next week .... Then later may be a couple of months we will come out with data.... Appudu chepta...ragada13.gif

2-months Antha time ledu samara antuna @psycopk 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

I am planning to use sets of 12 amino acid sequences placed two amino acids apart through out the sequence of the spike protein, it will be close to 45 peptides (I think). And if I get interferon gamma response to the 45 peptides mix, I don't care which peptide binds the best to MHC.