New Shot Could Prevent Coronavirus: Why Feds And Pharma Don’t Want To Talk About It

perugu_vada

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

We are preparing a method paper which we will send out to nature next week .... Then later may be a couple of months we will come out with data.... Appudu chepta...ragada13.gif

ragada13.gif appatiki market loki 3rd phase lo unna vaccines untaayi ga uncle y wasting time still?

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

2-months Antha time ledu samara antuna @psycopk 

You know, that's not even the vaccine that he is working on, people don't understand how much it takes to develop a vaccine. 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

ragada13.gif appatiki market loki 3rd phase lo unna vaccines untaayi ga uncle y wasting time still?

Market lo third phase vaccines are for B cell response, not for T cell response. 

Just now, Catalpha said:

Market lo third phase vaccines are for B cell response, not for T cell response. 

Suudhi mandhu ochinda leda, that is all matters to common man antuna @Sucker uncle

11 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Good question ..... Main difference This is a T cell study .... The idea is not just for the vaccine alone but it also helps to study for the future viruses and coming to vaccine part Even a single vaccine comes out you will have demand for other vaccines that come down the lane .... ragada13.gif

And I do not think you will see a vaccine this year .... it will be anytime close to mid of next year if we are lucky ... ragada13.gif

9 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Suudhi mandhu ochinda leda, that is all matters to common man antuna @Sucker uncle

Malla yem pattukovhinav vuncle. Daily oka mandhu pattukosthav ide Covid drug antav. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Good question ..... The idea is not just for the vaccine alone but it also helps to study for the future viruses and coming to vaccine part Even a single vaccine comes out you will have demand for other vaccines that come down the lane .... ragada13.gif

And I do not think you will see a vaccine this year .... it will be anytime close to mid of next year if we are lucky ... ragada13.gif

yeah its always good to have full analysis on all viruses success kakapoina or late ainaa sarey it will help in future 

12 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Vammo,enti idhi chemistry class ki vachina feeling vachindhi ee thread lo replies chaduvuthuntae😨😨

mustang302 manam dump thaatha real doctors cum scientists cum scholars ee thread lo antha fake doctors scientists uncle 

Catalpha,,

aitamma .. it looks like my plasma is better tham kamma plasma ... just left toes meeda skin  burn sensation .. pothe i can declare virus came i killed it compeltely ...

appudu bombay blood laga naa boold nene patent setha nuvvu trials sedhuvu kaani ...

aina okari plasma is not a perfect solution

science can do better imo

giphy.gif

56 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Good question ..... Main difference This is a T cell study .... The idea is not just for the vaccine alone but it also helps to study for the future viruses and coming to vaccine part Even a single vaccine comes out you will have demand for other vaccines that come down the lane .... ragada13.gif

Nuvvu @Catalpha Kalisi Mandu konukkoni Nobel prize kotteyali