Tella kids

raaajaaa

On 7/11/2020 at 6:02 PM, Bhumchik said:

Pedophiles, gays, lesbotarians, poverty exist in every country - India is not an exception.

It’s just that Indians are more trusting strangers due to illiteracy that can lead to problems.

What Americans are doing is right.

Indian way of thinking is incorrect.

Would you send your kid to a stranger’s house because he offered a chocolate to your kid??

US and other countries lo unnanta opportunities, privacy and resources India lo undav due to overpopulation, congestion, illiteracy and poverty (Eg: cars, guns, big houses, etc to abduct/kidnap and hold someone hostage or molest a kid). Lekapothe we will see pedophiles openly even in India too. They are there right in our own friends/relatives circles - we just don’t see them clearly and openly and hard to notice.

When your friend or relative asks your kid to come over to their place and you notice fear/anxiety in your kid’s face, expect the WORST abuse has already happened between them!! Yeah - time to call cops and let the kid narrate and testify the abuse.

8 hours ago, raaajaaa said:

Ni India lo anattu chocolate kavala ma intiki vasthava adukundam ilantivi cheyakandi vayya

Iowa lo friend dagaraki vella long weekend ki a place lo  ms pillagallu daily walking veltaru anta oka park lo ala velutu long weekend roju phone matladukuntu 2years baby dagaraki velli chocolate istha natho ma inteki vasthava adukundam cute ga unav ani edo India lo telisina valla pillalani ela antamo ala anaru anta ventane valla mother serious ayi husband ki call chesindi vadi vachi Adige sareki pilagallu edo chepi akadanundi lagettaru

next day a tella family FB lo pedda story kids ni sexual harassment chesaru anattu piga iddaru pics tesi add chesindi post lo Iowa lo baga spread (kinda comments e iddareni amma na bothulu tidutu target lo chusa ani okadu inkokadu Walmart lo chusa ani)

ika ms poragallu ilane unto nakipotam ani Telugu association unte valani reach ayaru a peddalu police ni contact chesaru evarina complaint ichara ani ledu official ga ledu FB lo chusam official complaint isthe investigate chestham ani anaru anta ika complaint ivaledu good anukoni FB share chesina valla inteki velli (e tella aunty association lo oka member colleague) charchalu jaripi edo sardi chepi post delete chepincharu case petto unte m@dda kudise vallu

2 yrs baby ni chocolate istha intiki vasthava aadukundam ani India lo adiginaa G pagala kodatharu bro.. aa ms poralaki dimag 10gesinatlundi.. or maybe they are indeed pedoph*les.. who knows.. aa tella mother place lo nenu unna police ki call chese vaanni

48 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

US and other countries lo unnanta opportunities, privacy and resources India lo undav (Eg: cars, guns, big houses, etc to kidnap and hold someone hostage or molest a kid) due to overpopulation and poverty. Lekapothe we will see pedophiles even in India too. They are there in our own friends/relatives circles - we just don’t see them clearly and openly and hard to notice.

When your friend or relative asks your kid to come over to their place and you notice fear/anxiety in your kid’s face, expect the WORST abuse has already happened between them!! Yeah - time to call cops.

bro, much more molestation happens in india.. report avvadu anthe.. villages and small towns lo ilantivi chaala common

3 hours ago, kadapakathalu said:

bro, much more molestation happens in india.. report avvadu anthe.. villages and small towns lo ilanti chaala common

And someone said above about US “ee daridragottu deshamlo kids ki safety ledu”.

Seriously? US is the wealthiest and safest country. It is wrong to criticize a country wrongly that is giving you and your family a better and safer life.

Just now, Bhumchik said:

Seriously? US is the wealthiest and safest country. It is wrong to criticize a country wrongly that is giving you a better life.

yea, people see a lot of crime reported on tv in the usa and they think it is very unsafe. India is much more dangerous in my opinion.. 

1 hour ago, kadapakathalu said:

yea, people see a lot of crime reported on tv in the usa and they think it is very unsafe. India is much more dangerous in my opinion.. 

In US, pedophiles are at least afraid of the law and the system to mess with anyone under 18 years old. It is a felony and they also get listed in sexual offenders registry. We can actually search any area to see how many adult sexual offenders, child sexual offenders, murderers exist in a given radius or search by name, etc. in each state.

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/sex-offender-registry

https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/sops/home.jsf

No system like that in India - child’s age, sexual offender registry, blah.

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

US and other countries lo unnanta opportunities, privacy and resources India lo undav (Eg: cars, guns, big houses, etc to kidnap and hold someone hostage or molest a kid) due to overpopulation, congestion, illiteracy and poverty. Lekapothe we will see pedophiles openly even in India too. They are there right in our own friends/relatives circles - we just don’t see them clearly and openly and hard to notice.

When your friend or relative asks your kid to come over to their place and you notice fear/anxiety in your kid’s face, expect the WORST abuse has already happened between them!! Yeah - time to call cops and let the kid narrate and testify the abuse.

Yeah it happened to me, and the person who did this is in a respectable position and I haven't talked about what happened. 

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

US and other countries lo unnanta opportunities, privacy and resources India lo undav (Eg: cars, guns, big houses, etc to kidnap and hold someone hostage or molest a kid) due to overpopulation, congestion, illiteracy and poverty. Lekapothe we will see pedophiles openly even in India too. They are there right in our own friends/relatives circles - we just don’t see them clearly and openly and hard to notice.

+1

Clergy abuse lawsuit 

and  many people are claiming money on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate_on_the_causes_of_clerical_child_abuse

2 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Seriously? US is the wealthiest and safest country. It is wrong to criticize a country wrongly that is giving you a better life.

agreed... cases are reported promptly in US... they may appear higher in number... but closer to reality... 

not to insult or anything... in India people wont even realize that abuse is happening... or if they realize they dont complain imagining societal norms.. future backlash insults blah blah...

and as someone else pointed out... yes... there are lot of pedophiles within friends/relatives if you are not careful enough with the kids..

happened to me as a kid... I didnt even realize what happened until a decade later... and then that memory was in bits and pieces... that person is a relative and still visits my parents now and then... I told them to avoid him... but could never tell them the reason...

last year my nephew was born.. and finally I confided to my sister.. so that atleast she would be careful....

16 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Yeah it happened to me, and the person who did this is in a respectable position and I haven't talked about what happened. 

It is surprising that higher education or position or older age doesn’t matter - pedophiles are there in every category.

One should not mistake a highly educated or positioned or aged person to be decent. As dark as it may sound, even some grand fathers abuse their own grand children.

As a parent, it is YOUR responsibility to take your child in private frequently and ask if anybody is touching them inappropriately or misbehaving with them and ask the child to inform you promptly if and when it happens and also monitor their social media activities. Your child has NO privacy in your custody and make it clear to your child! Period.

4 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Srry to know Sis, hope u came out of the trauma...