THE PERSON BEHIND (1996-2003) | CHANDRABABU NAIDU | THE PERSON BEHIND DEVELOPMENT OF HYDERABAD

jaglaqq

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Is he the same person behind destruction of AP and Amaravati ?

Thread is about how CBN single handedly developed Hyderabad from mediocre  to a world class city 

13 minutes ago, jaglaqq said:

Thread is about how CBN single handedly developed Hyderabad from mediocre  to a world class city 

Fake News

Chennai, Mumbai,Delhi,Karnataka...veelu andaruu itla Dabba endukku kottale antav...

IT vala deggara kuda similar ga develop indi and Karnataka lo inka ekkuva indi kada...

11 minutes ago, emitlu said:

Chennai, Mumbai,Delhi,Karnataka...veelu andaruu itla Dabba endukku kottale antav...

IT vala deggara kuda similar ga develop indi and Karnataka lo inka ekkuva indi kada...

Karnataka lo everyone knows it was SMKRishna. Akkada evaru deny cheyaru 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Karnataka lo everyone knows it was SMKRishna. Akkada evaru deny cheyaru 

Point SMKrishna...alla oka smiling pic petti..365 daysv....24 hrs I Developed Karnataka thammmullu aniii janallni sava10gatledu ga...

I would give credit to the Jayaprakash narayana for Hyd Development period !!

CBN was lucky to be the CM in that time and his fate is so bad now....You know the result.

21 minutes ago, emitlu said:

Point SMKrishna...alla oka smiling pic petti..365 daysv....24 hrs I Developed Karnataka thammmullu aniii janallni sava10gatledu ga...

I would give credit to the Jayaprakash narayana for Hyd Development period !!

CBN was lucky to be the CM in that time and his fate is so bad now....You know the result.

Ha ha ha bro do you give full credit to ramalingaraju for 108 service? Akkada ysr ani egurutaru..its quote common chef ministersbtakes credit for their initiatives..modi emanna baga telivi kalavada he takes decisions from experts..