Corona midha Jyothisiam cheppina ha pillodu hiding ha???

Raazu

3 hours ago, Raazu said:

Ya vaade

yea i heard some human rights groups complained on his parents that they are brainwashing him and denying him (and his sister) a proper education.. i watched some vids of his and his sister's and i think it is true.. vaammoo parents homeschooling perutho baaga brainwash chesesaru iddarini. darunam enti ante, ala brainwash chesi pettinchina videos mida $$ kuda sampadistunnaru.... dad was a WITCH consultant and did some VISA fraud ani kuda janalu talking..

1 hour ago, kadapakathalu said:

yea i heard some human rights groups complained on his parents that they are brainwashing him and denying him (and his sister) a proper education.. i watched some vids of his and his sister's and i think it is true.. vaammoo parents homeschooling perutho baaga brainwash chesesaru iddarini. darunam enti ante, ala brainwash chesi pettinchina videos mida $$ kuda sampadistunnaru.... dad was a WITCH consultant and did some VISA fraud ani kuda janalu talking..

Aa abbai ki 6 yrs appudey parents super shakthulu vunnaayi, he is Krishna avathar ani propoganda chesaarata near Bangalore. Viboodhi vachedhi ata aa pillodu after doing some trance & some investigative journalist found it later, vurlo vaallu left & right played and the whole family escaped to new place. 

4 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Aa abbai ki 6 yrs appudey parents super shakthulu vunnaayi, he is Krishna avathar ani propoganda chesaarata near Bangalore. Viboodhi vachedhi ata aa pillodu after doing some trance & some investigative journalist found it later, vurlo vaallu left & right played and the whole family escaped to new place. 

Proper ga work ayiunte they would be swimming in hundreds of crores now. It was a genius move but failed in execution.

India lo unna janalaki ila mosam chese babas are correct.

Just now, xano917 said:

Proper ga work ayiunte they would be swimming in hundreds of crores now. It was a genius move but failed in execution.

India lo unna janalaki ila mosam chese babas are correct.

Everyone cannot be as lucky as Nityananda or Brother Anil or P0pe. 

On 4/7/2020 at 8:28 AM, reality said:

14th night 11:59 pm ki shubhalagnam undhata...appudu chepthadata.... Lagnam ante sankalpam.... sankalpam ante mansuloni maata... ante mana modi garu chepthaare ‘Man ki Baath’ ani Manthena Suryanarayana Sharma chepthunde....

• Haha 1