Officially doubled today

JambaKrantu

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Yes after ca governor announcement of closures....  this could be start of another big fall... i am waiting for the correction. Just holding amzn, fb, amd. Sold everything else except few peanuts

Yes fingers crossed, hopefully it won't be a big drop. Also it's hard to tie Covid updates to stock market now a days. Market sometimes went up the same day when the new infections broke records..

Also why sell l, just hold they will bounce back again. The selling and buying will become too risky at some point.

8 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Yes fingers crossed, hopefully it won't be a big drop. Also it's hard to tie Covid updates to stock market now a days. Market sometimes went up the same day when the new infections broke records..

Also why sell l, just hold they will bounce back again. The selling and buying will become too risky at some point.

I am not doing any long term except for amzn, fb and amd.  Migithavi ani mostly day trading.. worst case max 1month holding.  These 3 stocks contribute more than 75% of my total portfolio

Feds are just pulling the market. So many stocks are overpriced.. ca closed few sectors today. If other states follow it, we are going to see big big fall(similar to march).

I am not doing any long term except for amzn, fb and amd.  Migithavi ani mostly day trading.. worst case max 1month holding.  These 3 stocks contribute more than 75% of my total portfolio

Feds are just pulling the market. So many stocks are overpriced.. ca closed few sectors today. If other states follow it, we are going to see big big fall(similar to march).

Ok. These 3 stocks are like 25% of my portfolio too. Let's hope it went be a big drop 🙏 

If there is a fall similar to march, i am just going to load amzn and tqqq. 

march anta pedda crash undakapovachu.. East Coast is doing fine and the Red states in the south won't shut down completely no matter what. Only CA is bad at this point.

Even with record cases Disney World in Florida opened today

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

march anta pedda crash undakapovachu.. East Coast is doing fine and the Red states in the south won't shut down completely no matter what. Only CA is bad at this point.

Even with record cases Disney World in Florida opened today

Crazy world.. last time crash ca closing tho start ayindi. Will see if trend repeats or not.. 

florida gov is an idiot.

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ok. These 3 stocks are like 25% of my portfolio too. Let's hope it went be a big drop 🙏 

Aa 3 stocks padda no problem. Dont have any plans of selling them in next 5 yrs

Just now, Spartan said:

roger that.

But I don't think we will see that kind of a crash again.. It will most likely be a 1000 point pull back 1500 at worst

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

But I don't think we will see that kind of a crash again.. It will most likely be a 1000 point pull back 1500 at worst

3400 stock 3000 ki vaste...will jump in...

18 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

LVGO,SE,CRWD,DDOG make up most of my portfolio.....pullbacks are healthy for long term when they had a fast run recently....