• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TrollBait

• sri_india

• sattipandu

• Vaampire

Popular Days

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

How many of those services are independent of apple?

app store and subscriptions revenue is a lot but they directly depend on iphone

Same way as the eco system stabilizes there will be more demand for parts and service.. Most of the car manufactures make their money on parts and service than new cars..

38 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Tesla's market didn't grow half as fast as its market cap did, and that's why it is overpriced.

Overpriced for a reason, to make capital for future products and Elon Musk openly admitted many occasions. So whoever argues about over priced are not really aware of in and outs. I’m sure any early adopter can understand and they are not forced to buy but they still bought it. 

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Same way as the eco system stabilizes there will be more demand for parts and service.. Most of the car manufactures make their money on parts and service than new cars..

haha... dude.  don't try to attribute reaso to markets such as these.

these markets are inherently irrational.

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Overpriced for a reason, to make capital for future products and Elon Musk openly admitted many occasions. So whoever argues about over priced are not really aware of in and outs. I’m sure any early adopter can understand and they are not forced to buy but they still bought it. 

tesla is now coming up with a public stock offering to raise $2b..

but the thing is, the company is almost 20yrs old now, and still has to raise money to help expand its business.

for all Elon Musk's genius, it sounds like the business model is a relic of the 1980s. not a modern one. 

8 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

not going to disclose  exact number but i got tsla shares via Solarcity 

solarcity nundi TSLA shares enti bro??? you work for Solarcity???

14 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

tesla is now coming up with a public stock offering to raise $2b..

but the thing is, the company is almost 20yrs old now, and still has to raise money to help expand its business.

for all Elon Musk's genius, it sounds like the business model is a relic of the 1980s. not a modern one. 

Nothing wrong in raising money. It’s not always straight forward for every company to follow same norm 

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

so tell me how many tsla do i hold 

why do I care how much you hold? you just said what price you got them. that's all what I wanted to know.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

why do I care how much you hold? you just said what price you got them. that's all what I wanted to know.

ohh then i misread your question

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

solarcity nundi TSLA shares enti bro??? you work for Solarcity???

i invested in solarcity when RH first came out , TSLA bought it for stock price conversion

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Nothing wrong in raising money. It’s not always straight forward for every company to follow same norm 

see. suttipandu here got 10x his investment. everyone is pretending like this is the norm for Tesla. whichi is ridiculous.