Apple stock gurinchi db stock experts abhiprayam?

kadapakathalu

I bought about 20k worth of stocks when it was 200 dollars per share. It has now doubled. I am a bit worried if I invested into a bubble. Any opinions by experts?

1 hour ago, kadapakathalu said:

I bought about 20k worth of stocks when it was 200 dollars per share. It has now doubled. I am a bit worried if I invested into a bubble. Any opinions by experts?

All tech stocks are like that and all are in bubble. All robinhood mahima, everyone is blindly investing in tech stocks. Tech stocks are good but not this high. Amazon doubled , Aapl doubles and Tesla don’t talk about it.

Sell half and play with half

32 minutes ago, CNR said:

All tech stocks are like that and all are in bubble. All robinhood mahima, everyone is blindly investing in tech stocks. Tech stocks are good but not this high. Amazon doubled , Aapl doubles and Tesla don’t talk about it.

Sell half and play with half

This!

Sell half and take back ur original investment.

ca governor rests, bars etc close ani announce cheyyaganey kuppa koolindi market...... if other states follow, then its the beginning of another big fall