Prince Harry’s LA lifestyle under fire: ‘He can’t even get a job at McDonald’s’

kevinUsa

search
Prince Harry’s LA lifestyle under fire: ‘He can’t even get a job at McDonald’s’
EntertainmentWeb DeskJuly 13, 2020
Tom Quinn pointed his guns at Prince Harry questioning what he would do for a career in US

Next Story >>>
an image
Prince Harry's days full of royal duties and pressure may be behind him but what lays ahead all the way in Los Angeles might prove to be equally distressing for him and Meghan Markle.

The Duke of Sussex is getting slammed once again for having little to no prospects of being financially independent in his new life and still surviving off of his father Prince Charles’s support.

Royal author Tom Quinn pointed his guns at the duke questioning what he would do for a career in the United States as he “can’t even get a job at McDonalds.”

Talking to Daily Star, Quinn said: “What’s his role? He can’t take the Labrador for a walk every day for the rest of his life. He can’t get a job in McDonald’s or for an investment bank, what’s he going to do?”

“I’m not saying Harry absolutely hates it in America but having got there, Harry does feel slightly lost because he is now experiencing in America what Meghan was experiencing here,” added Quinn.

Quinn’s remarks were soon blasted by one of the representatives of Prince Harry who termed his statement as “nonsense,” as per Express.

That being said, the couple had earlier struck a deal with Harry Walker Speaking Agency that could land them as much as a million bucks per speech.

Harry and Meghan took an exit as senior members of the British royal family earlier this year in January to live a more “financially independent” life.

More From Entertainment
Sofia Richie reunites with Scott Disick at his Hidden Hills home?
Amber Heard was 'the abuser', claims Johnny Depp's ex-PA
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry venture out in LA during rare appearance
Major headway in Naya Rivera search: Body found where actress went missing
Amber Heard likely to give evidence in Johnny Depp case on Friday
Another cheque bounce case registered against actress Ayesha Sana
Zac Efron shares message for fans after 'Down To Earth' release
Ayesha Omar's epic Instagram reply destroys troll asking her to drown herself in sea
Hania Amir says she's not in a relationship with Asim Azhar
Priyanka Chopra wishes ‘beautiful soul’ Malala Yousafzai on her 23rd birthday
Priyanka Chopra sends love to mother-in-law Denise Jonas on her 54th birthday
Esra Bilgic slammed on Instagram over ‘un-Islamic’ dress
Naya Rivera's emotional rendition of 'If I Die Young' comes afloat after her disappearance
Amber Riley hits out at critics over her silence on Rivera: 'Focus on Naya, not us'
Kelly Preston, actor wife of John Travolta, breathes her last at 57
How Brad Pitt turned into a ‘hermit’ after his unparalleled fame in Hollywood

ఒక్క ఊర్లో మునసబ్బు ఇంకొక ఊరికీ వెళ్తే వెట్టి తో సమానము Ani oorike analedu pedalu.

13 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

ఒక్క ఊర్లో మునసబ్బు ఇంకొక ఊరికీ వెళ్తే వెట్టి తో సమానము Ani oorike analedu pedalu.

india vadili us ravadoddu ani kuda anuntaru peddalu

samudram dati prayaninchoddu ani kuda annaru

em jarigindhi

26 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

india vadili us ravadoddu ani kuda anuntaru peddalu

samudram dati prayaninchoddu ani kuda annaru

em jarigindhi

This is only told for bapans, especially who do the preaching work in temple not for everyone. Moreover what I said was more of a proverb/sametha, not about what to do/what’s not to do kadu.

Em papam.. his net worth is 25mill and his wife’s net worth is 5mill.. I’m sure he will have monthly allowance .. mc d chyyalsina karma Vadiki enti... edchi thannali article rasinodini.. publicity stunt 

12 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Em papam.. his net worth is 25mill and his wife’s net worth is 5mill.. I’m sure he will have monthly allowance .. mc d chyyalsina karma Vadiki enti... edchi thannali article rasinodini.. publicity stunt 

It looks like u want to kick my ass