Officially half today in just 2 hours

acuman

17 minutes ago, acuman said:

reality of this thread is that in last two hours all gains are evaporated in stock market for investors.👇

wat happened?

10 minutes ago, sri_india said:

remember - in stock market , profits  walk up the stairs, losses jump out the window

rightly said..will see what the brag kings are gonna say once there is reversal..did you sell your ROKU position by the way?

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

rightly said..will see what the brag kings are gonna say once there is reversal..did you sell your ROKU position by the way?

No bro , I am long on that ... I did some research... ROKU is going to kill linear TV (along with TTD and other players) also CEO has vision , he worked earlier with netflix and contributed lot to netflix success ....

currenlty I am 15% up on ROKU 

9 minutes ago, sri_india said:

No bro , I am long on that ... I did some research... ROKU is going to kill linear TV (along with TTD and other players) also CEO has vision , he worked earlier with netflix and contributed lot to netflix success ....

currenlty I am 15% up on ROKU 

good job..its a good stock..but dont go all in..next 1-2 yrslo you will get amazing opportunities