Tremendous display of strength by Pawan Kalyan fans 😅🤣

WigsandThighs

#AdvanceHBDPawanKalyan ki 20 M+ already...never before ever after feat.. unless lol Bob PR team gets in to action now for next 1 year and I highly doubt if they still will be able to make it aa ani 🤔

LoL.1qRGV & jaffas batch paapam picchi pulkas ayyintaru chusi PK @@thu kuda peekalemu ani 🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

#AdvanceHBDPawanKalyan ki 20 M+ already...never before ever after feat.. unless lol Bob PR team gets in to action now for next 1 year and I highly doubt if they still will be able to make it aa ani 🤔

LoL.1qRGV & jaffas batch paapam picchi pulkas ayyintaru chusi PK @@thu kuda peekalemu ani 🤣😂

@3$%

9 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Have been a die-hard Chiranjeevi & Pawan Kalyan fan, good that Chiranjeevi left politics and back to movies where is a King.

PK is also too soft, not fit for politics, can't play politics, no mentor or trust worthy senior politicians to guide him. Saw his recent speech, pasa ledhu. He sounds still immature or lacking intensity(no voice volume), lack the spice, the strong words a politican should use. . . he lacks political language.. .. In case if he is still in babori trap, he has to come out and start on his own for his good or leave politics and do movies for fans, make money there, donate to the needy which he do regularly and make good amount money in movies itself for his family and kids. . . 

Nakuda apudupudu alane anipistundi about PK

Politics manesi cinemalu cheskovali,na thoughts mirror la undi nee reply

• Upvote 1

He will learn slowly.... avesham thaggi alochana peragali and need a good team... PK kosam movie choostaru but politics okkade cheyyaledu... core team vundali strong gaa... and i highly doubt about team where everyone is divided by caste and greed... edanna manchi pani chesina evvadi kosam chesadu edo package andhe vuntundi lee ani feel ayye rojulu ivi.... very tough to compete in politics in present situation. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

okadu unnadu mana DB lo eppudu PK meeda crying, ikkadunna USC, GC meeda crying, emanna antey nenu highly skilled antadu @3$%

5 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Nakuda apudupudu alane anipistundi about PK

Politics manesi cinemalu cheskovali,nee thoughts mirror la undi nee reply

Irrespective of his show at politics I have very high regards towards him for his thinking to try to achieve something good and trying to do some good to society bl@st

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Have been a die-hard Chiranjeevi & Pawan Kalyan fan, good that Chiranjeevi left politics and back to movies where is a King.

PK is also too soft, not fit for politics, can't play politics, no mentor or trust worthy senior politicians to guide him. Saw his recent speech, pasa ledhu. He sounds still immature or lacking intensity(not voice volume), lack the spice, the strong words a politican should use. . . he lacks political language.. .. In case if he is still in babori trap, he has to come out and start on his own for his good or leave politics and do movies for fans, make money there, donate to the needy which he do regularly and make good amount money in movies itself for his family and kids. . . 

Janasena party ki money ledhu and they had some hard time in conducting meetings . Veedi konni moves baguntaye , but some moves seems dumb eg wishing  protesters in Twitter  rather his physical presence during agitation in vizag .On cbn request I decided not to attend annadu . 9 am to 5 pm fasting antadu 

3 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Irrespective of his show at politics I have very high regards towards him for his thinking to try to achieve something good and trying to do some good to society bl@st

srimantudu movie lo , subbaraaju oka dialog cheptaddu.

"edaina cheyyali ..edaina cheyyali ani ..."

ala anipistadi appudappudu naaku PK ni chuste.

anyhow, i am not fan of anyone, except my pakkinti aunty. :) 

1 minute ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

srimantudu movie lo , subbaraaju oka dialog cheptaddu.

"edaina cheyyali ..edaina cheyyali ani ..."

ala anipistadi appudappudu naaku PK ni chuste.

anyhow, i am not fan of anyone, except my pakkinti aunty. :) 

EsX-XL.gif

19 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Janasena party ki money ledhu and they had some hard time in conducting meetings . Veedi konni moves baguntaye , but some moves seems dumb eg wishing  protesters in Twitter  rather his physical presence during agitation in vizag .On cbn request I decided not to attend annadu . 9 am to 5 pm fasting antadu 

Exactly!, thats the problem

28 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

PK is also too soft, not fit for politics, can't play politics,

vadu soft endhi raaja... pichhi kukka la vaguthadu....

Telangana ante istam antadu..,, ‘Telangana rowdies’ vadini kottaru antadu.... Telangana form ayinanduku 11 rojulu annam thinaledhu antadu...,

Bodi pachi poyina laddu ichhav...maku SS ledha? antadu... Ippudu Bodi sanka nakuthadu...,

Che Che ani Cheguevera Communist principles follow avutha antadu... ippudu Chi Chi ani right wing ki shift ayyadu....

@fact_of_the_matter is he is a confused idiot....

hqdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, reality said:

vadu soft endhi raaja... pichhi kukka la vaguthadu....

Soft ante not fit for politics and control the party ani bro, andhuke "not voice volume" ani cheppa kadha. 

Telangana ante istam antadu..,, ‘Telangana rowdies’ vadini kottaru antadu.... Telangana form ayinanduku 11 rojulu annam thinaledhu antadu...,

Thats what is immature talk, to add to babori trap or screenplay or dialogues

Bodi pachi poyina laddu ichhav...maku SS ledha? antadu... Ippudu Bodi sanka nakuthadu...,

inko option ledhu kadha, ledha babori direction

Che Che ani Cheguevera Communist principles follow avutha antadu... ippudu Chi Chi ani right wing ki shift ayyadu....

Yes, agreed, idhi childish talk. Andhuke politics ku kastam anna kadhaa

@fact_of_the_matter is he is a confused idiot....