Dubai dons killed sushnath singh Rajput

Silverado

25 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Ledu bro ,not a suicide I think mostly ,he was successful actor according to rgv 75 Cr market In Bollywood,why he will commit suicide

bro i think depression can hit regardless of how successful one is in life..watch deepika padukone's interview about her struggle with depression.. she cries in interview bro, it was so hard to watch. also vanisri's son suicided.. even though he had a successful practice as a doctor in bangalore without any family issues..depression is a strange thing bro. also, there are rumors that sushant had bipolar disorder which has a higher suicide rate than depression.

sushant poye mundu his doc and staff were saying he was not taking his depression medication.. that can be one reason.

4 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Hi bro ,ela unav

I am fine , u? 

I think susu ki kastam in dealing with sushant case even if it is an indirect murder 

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

I am fine , u? 

I think susu ki kastam in dealing with sushant case even if it is an indirect murder 

Kk inni days work busy na?

dB lo active ga levu

4 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

bro i think depression can hit regardless of how successful one is in life..watch deepika padukone's interview about her struggle with depression.. she cries in interview bro, it was so hard to watch. also vanisri's son suicided.. even though he had a successful practice as a doctor in bangalore without any family issues..depression is a strange thing bro.

sushant poye mundu his doc and staff were saying he was not taking his depression medication.. that can be one reason.

Hmm

Seems logic here

But why didn't he left any suicide letter bro 

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Fine bro ! Hope u r doing good .  How is pandemic ?? 

I'm good bro. _-_

Its a Plandemic for me nbk2.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Hmm

Seems logic here

Anna... Nuvvu Mareenu.... Suicide chesukune prathi vadu Suicide letter pettali ani rule vunda....

10 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Hmm

Seems logic here

Majority of people who suicide don't leave letter bro.. adi cinemallo choopistarante.. some people do leave letters but sushant was not one of them

Just now, proudtobeandhrite said:

Anna... Nuvvu Mareenu.... Suicide chesukune prathi vadu Suicide letter pettali ani rule vunda....

:giggle::giggle:

Depression unavallu max they play victim for everything,so suicide note rayakapodam something is fishy ,

Depression avachu bro , enduku ante he is replying to his fans that he is targeted

Who knows let the truth comeout

Just now, kadapakathalu said:

Majority of people who suicide don't leave letter bro.. adi cinemallo choopistarante.. some people do leave letters but sushant was not one of them

Avochu bro ,but su su ki inside information emundo manaki telidu Kada bro

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

:giggle::giggle:

Depression unavallu max they play victim for everything,so suicide note rayakapodam something is fishy ,

Depression avachu bro , enduku ante he is replying to his fans that he is targeted

Who knows let the truth comeout

that's not a symptom of depression bro.. don't think i ever heard anyone say that people with depression play victim lol