One day lo 70,000 anta - getting worse

ParmQ

12 minutes ago, kothavani said:

If you can afford sitting at home nuvu kurcho bhaiyya but andairiki nee antha luxury ledu 

old age people with preexisting condistions duram ga undadani youth antha pani cheyandi as long as there is no death rate perfectly fine

Ido oka comedy ayipoyindi daily cases cases why the hell we care about number of cases 

ipdu manaki test chepinchina vastadi positive

work cheyodhu ani evaru anadam ledhu I am talking about people going to beaches or hosting parties 

38 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

work ok kaanu beach parties pool parties avasaramaa? 

you cannot restrict all the people all the time... its not possible. istam lenollu pokapothe aipothadi. Govt did what they could initially and then they gave up saying they cant tie everyone down all the time... 

Also pool parties and beaches antunnav prathi sari,  what % of population are really going for those? ekkado nalugu pics choosi andaru adhe pani lo unnaru anukoku, not many are going out... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

work cheyodhu ani evaru anadam ledhu I am talking about people going to beaches or hosting parties 

restaurants , bars should open, emi kaadu musali olu intlo undaali anthe

I have seen some complaints from my friends too who work in the IT saying everything should be shut down... vallaki kooda idhe cheppina nenu, intlo sofa la koosoni laptop nokkukunta bi weekly pay cheque padithe noppi thelvadhu ani... there are literally millions of people who has to be out there in the open to make money and keep the world moving... Just because you have the luxury to work from home doesnt mean everyone can... infact the people who has to work at the location are more in number compared to who can work from home.... 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

you cannot restrict all the people all the time... its not possible. istam lenollu pokapothe aipothadi. Govt did what they could initially and then they gave up saying they cant tie everyone down all the time... 

Also pool parties and beaches antunnav prathi sari,  what % of population are really going for those? ekkado nalugu pics choosi andaru adhe pani lo unnaru anukoku, not many are going out... 

It's mostly the young folks 17- 22 (23 ish) that seem to care less... They are the virus carriers.  Pool parties.... Bars/pubs ... Beach party.... Block party ...   Frat house parties so on...  They keep moving from one bar to another (in groups) till they find what they are looking for... 

blunt ga chala mandi manolllu schools moosi dengaali ani antaru ......... I have an american friend... vadu school lo teacher he was telling that the city is debating what should they do with the students...he told me that many lower income parents depend on school for child care ... schools moosi dengithe vaalla pillalni em cheyyali when they go for work? if its for a week or two they will bite it and live with it but when there seems to be no solution and no end to this what should be done?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rendu said:

It's mostly the young folks 17- 22 (23 ish) that seem to care less... They are the virus carriers.  Pool parties.... Bars/pubs ... Beach party.... Block party ...   Frat house parties so on...  They keep moving from one bar to another (in groups) till they find what they are looking for... 

there is no proof saying that those young folks are the reason... Is there any? 

Maybe that is right and they are indeed contributing to the spread but blaming just them for the entire thing thats happening is stupid antunna... 

bars/restaurants business la meedha depend ayye vallu chala mandi unnaru, its a double edged sword and there is no real solution to this problem

6 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I have seen some complaints from my friends too who work in the IT saying everything should be shut down... vallaki kooda idhe cheppina nenu, intlo sofa la koosoni laptop nokkukunta bi weekly pay cheque padithe noppi thelvadhu ani... there are literally millions of people who has to be out there in the open to make money and keep the world moving... Just because you have the luxury to work from home doesnt mean everyone can... infact the people who has to work at the location are more in number compared to who can work from home.... 

Federal unemployment will be ending at the end of this month....  I hope they extend another 6 months.... Lekapothe home invasions ..... Car break-ins , looting will happens more than ever... Pay check 2 pay check are broke a f.... Oka week work vunte inkoka week vundatledu.... Coz one of their co-worker will be tested positive.... Khel khatam dokan band.... Malla 2 weeks quarantine plus work place mottam sanitize cheyali ....

A friend of mine and who is also a member in this DB has a restaurant business and he told me that he got fcuked because of the closure and luckily he is getting back up slowly since they are opening stuff.... Im sure there are many others in this DB who owns resaturants or has share in them so you surely know what im talking about....

bayata thinakapothe emaithadi vayya intlo thinandi ani cheppadam easy but its not always possible and also will wreck many businesses...

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ANthe ovaru aithe afford chesukuntaro musukoni intlo kurchoavali, old age apeople intl undali there is no sysmptoms of fever too , death rates almost negligible less than flu

Just now, Rendu said:

Federal unemployment will be ending at the end of this month....  I hope they extend another 6 months.... Lekapothe home invasions ..... Car break-ins , looting will happens more than ever... Pay check 2 pay check are broke a f.... Oka week work vunte inkoka week vundatledu.... Coz one of their co-worker will be tested positive.... Khel khatam dokan band.... Malla 2 weeks quarantine plus work place mottam sanitize cheyali ....

i dont know man.... asal starting lo chala ekkuva ga chepparu (and maybe they are right) that virus lives 3-4 days on surfaces ani... janalu picholla laaga cleaning lu cheskuntunnaru prathi dhanni, I have a feeling thats overrated ..... like grocery thechi prathi dhanni kadagadam, grocery intlo ki vachaka aa area motham clorox kottadam lantivi.... I think its a long route that virus is on the grocery items and then you touch it and then you touch your nose and inhale it.... not saying its not possible but chances are slim ani anukuntunna 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

there is no proof saying that those young folks are the reason... Is there any? 

Maybe that is right and they are indeed contributing to the spread but blaming just them for the entire thing thats happening is stupid antunna... 

bars/restaurants business la meedha depend ayye vallu chala mandi unnaru, its a double edged sword and there is no real solution to this problem

I'm from Louisiana..... At the moment it's happening here.... Mardi gras valla New Orleans sankanakipoyindi... Plus ippudu malla Monday (07/13) nunchi bars Ani close.... Konni restaurants weren't able to pick up their business and had to shut down....