One day lo 70,000 anta - getting worse

ParmQ

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

i dont know man.... asal starting lo chala ekkuva ga chepparu (and maybe they are right) that virus lives 3-4 days on surfaces ani... janalu picholla laaga cleaning lu cheskuntunnaru prathi dhanni, I have a feeling thats overrated ..... like grocery thechi prathi dhanni kadagadam, grocery intlo ki vachaka aa area motham clorox kottadam lantivi.... I think its a long route that virus is on the grocery items and then you touch it and then you touch your nose and inhale it.... not saying its not possible but chances are slim ani anukuntunna 

okata  veyyi theories , enda vasthe 10geni potadi virus anaru,  america lo 5% sastaru anaru, 

adi vachedi unte elaga aina vastunatlu undi

17 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

you cannot restrict all the people all the time... its not possible. istam lenollu pokapothe aipothadi. Govt did what they could initially and then they gave up saying they cant tie everyone down all the time... 

Also pool parties and beaches antunnav prathi sari,  what % of population are really going for those? ekkado nalugu pics choosi andaru adhe pani lo unnaru anukoku, not many are going out... 

texas bar ki poyaaru 15 people all tested positive so ila cheppukuntu pothey chaala unnayi work ki vadhu ani evaru anadam ledhu thousands are going to beaches in flodia south cal every weekend and that is where majority cases are from as I said earlier its individual responsibility not the govt . 

9 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

blunt ga chala mandi manolllu schools moosi dengaali ani antaru ......... I have an american friend... vadu school lo teacher he was telling that the city is debating what should they do with the students...he told me that many lower income parents depend on school for child care ... schools moosi dengithe vaalla pillalni em cheyyali when they go for work? if its for a week or two they will bite it and live with it but when there seems to be no solution and no end to this what should be done?

Mari school ki pampinchaka....ah buddodiki emanna ayithe ???? Who will be held accountable ??? 

Just now, Rendu said:

I'm from Louisiana..... At the moment it's happening here.... Mardi gras valla New Orleans sankanakipoyindi... Plus ippudu malla Monday (07/13) nunchi bars Ani close.... Konni restaurants weren't able to pick up their business and had to shut down.... 

I have been following few simple rules... dont watch the news is the first rule... then trying to not go out unless required and not meeting my friends except 2-3 families for kids sake...   to be honest I dont know whats happening around the world with this virus situation... because I cant control it and I dont want to read about it constantly and panic or worry.... 

schools open cheyyala?

Dozens of administrators from a California school district are in self-quarantine after attending an in-person meeting last month where an attendee tested positive for coronavirus.

Santa Clara Unified School District Superintendent Stella Kemp said given the complexity of the plans for re-opening, the June 19 meeting of principals and administrators was held in-person with the option to attend via video conference.

Just now, tom bhayya said:

texas bar ki poyaaru 15 people all tested positive so ila cheppukuntu pothey chaala unnayi work ki vadhu ani evaru anadam ledhu thousands are going to beaches in flodia south cal every weekend and that is where majority cases are from as I said earlier its individual responsibility not the govt . 

ok tested positive ante endi pipudu.... its ok they will recover... nuvu poku texas lo bar ki or anywhere else... 

Just now, Rendu said:

Mari school ki pampinchaka....ah buddodiki emanna ayithe ???? Who will be held accountable ??? 

no one... you need to make a decision as an individual here... if you want to send the kid or not ani anthe..... why is someone else responsible? intlo petkunte petkovali, ledhu I cant ante school ki pampukovali

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I have been following few simple rules... dont watch the news is the first rule... then trying to not go out unless required and not meeting my friends except 2-3 families for kids sake...   to be honest I dont know whats happening around the world with this virus situation... because I cant control it and I dont want to read about it constantly and panic or worry.... 

Em vundi.... Until they find vaccination.... 

Open - close ; open - close

Rinse and repeat....   Taggindi Ani open chesaru and malla cases perigayi Ani close chesthunnaru....malla same, rinse and repeat

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ok tested positive ante endi pipudu.... its ok they will recover... nuvu poku texas lo bar ki or anywhere else... 

no one... you need to make a decision as an individual here... if you want to send the kid or not ani anthe..... why is someone else responsible? intlo petkunte petkovali, ledhu I cant ante school ki pampukovali

nenu first nundi adhey chepthunna kadha evari health valla responsibility its just flu anukunoolu thiruguthunnaru naalantollu intlo chillaxing 

1 hour ago, tom bhayya said:

work ok kaanu beach parties pool parties avasaramaa? 

Work kante ave ekkuva unnayi...just chinna chinna bars llo kuda groups.., enjoying summer weather..

1 minute ago, Rendu said:

Em vundi.... Until they find vaccination.... 

Open - close ; open - close

Rinse and repeat....   Taggindi Ani open chesaru and malla cases perigayi Ani close chesthunnaru....malla same, rinse and repeat

close chesthe oka batch dengtharu... open chesthe inkoka batch dengtharu... so govt ki denguudu aithe khaayam. Rational ga alochisthe evadu em cheyyaledu ee situation ni ani ardham aithadi

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

nenu first nundi adhey chepthunna kadha evari health valla responsibility its just flu anukunoolu thiruguthunnaru naalantollu intlo chillaxing 

dabbunna maarajuvi ... neekendi cheppu 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Nuvvu broad-minded kabatti  positive ga tesukunnavu 

Kaani andaru ala vundaru ga.... School meeda law suit vestharu ....

Just now, Rendu said:

eskunna em farak padadhu.... school ki poi entho mandi ki jwaralu jalubu lu vasthai ... idi kooda atlane but more riskier so the choice is parents' 

2 minutes ago, Rendu said:

also why is the school responsible here? I dont see the logic... shooting incidents aithe ne school meedha case lu eyyadu evadu that their security is bad ani.... contagious rogalu vasthe how can the school stop?