One day lo 70,000 anta - getting worse

ParmQ

3 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Us lo at least 80% families bro 20 years datithe jump preexisting conditions in a valu extracurricular bandh xhesukondri youth poyi pani chesukondi lock down unna valubtirgedi tirugutunaru

adhi 1970s katha. ippudu antha scene ledhu. mostly joint families aey.

I support Trump 100% with how is handling the situation. Another shut down will wreak havoc on the economy and more people will die of economy than virus.

CNN and the left are trying the keep the economy shut down as much as possible till election day. 

The elderly and people with health issues should stay home.  The young and healthy should get back to working. 

Thd death rate is very low now.

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

I support Trump 100% with how is handling the situation. Another shut down will wreak havoc on the economy and more people will die of economy than virus.

CNN and the left are trying the keep the economy shut down as much as possible till election day. 

The elderly and people with health issues should stay home.  The young and healthy should get back to working. 

another asshole talking out of his arse. Trump never imposed a lockdown in the first place. It was states that did it, duh!!

in India intially even for 50 to 100 cases the media and governments made a lot of noise. Now a days a lot of people are getting it like thousands every day, they are all staying home for 14 days that's all..

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

bro..nuvvu appatlo....hot countries lo corona raadhu ani cheppevadivi...

did you change your opinion?

in India intially eben for 50 to 100 cases the media and governments made a lot of noise. Now a days a lot of people are getting it like thousands every day, they are all staying home for 14 days that's all..

is this even an argument? if yes, for what?

for leftist media's propensity to create a lot of noise? lol.

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

No, I didn't change my opinion.  The death rate in Indi is still one of the lowest. If you count the numbers correctly more people would have died of dengue and chicken gunya than Corona

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

+1

Shutting down the economy is not the solution and some people site examples such as Taiwan and Japan, Singapore, NZ but USA/India are under completely differ situations. 

Through out the history, when human kind had challenges, we evolved to changing situations but sitting at home was never really a solution..

Elderly and vulnerable ki hospital beds priority ga ichedi, May be tele medicine and make some slight changes in laws to efficiently administer drugs....

Anthe kani shutting down economy that too without any concrete evidence and studies as to how it spread exactly and what are the causes telsukokunda shut down cheyadam aithe ok solution ae kaadu..!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

the underlying principle is 'leftist suck'...

other opinions are subject to the opinions that leftists hold.

I, myself, don't have an opinon, other than to blindlly take the opposite position that the left takes.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

+1

Shutting down the economy is not the solution and some people site examples such as Taiwan and Japan, Singapore, NZ but USA/India are under completely differ situations. 

Through out the history, when human kind had challenges, we evolved to changing situations but sitting at home was never really a solution..

Elderly and vulnerable ki hospital beds priority ga ichedi, May be tele medicine and make some slight changes in laws to efficiently administer drugs....

Anthe kani shutting down economy that too without any concrete evidence and studies as to how it spread exactly and what are the causes telsukokunda shut down cheyadam aithe ok solution ae kaadu..!!!

another pointless opinion. so incoherent.

if humans really 'evolved' to the covid challenge, they wouldn't be asking to go back to the same job they were working pre covid. make up your mind, duh!!!

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Well, that was the initial assumption...!! 

Infact ivaltaki kuda no one knows where and how it started and how it spreads...WHO and all other organizations are still studying about these things...

But virus does not survive in hot temperatures anedi oka widely believed concept...This was the assumption is Jan-feb...

• Upvote 2

Also in India more people died because of Covid related shutdown (migrant laborers and daily workers and people with conditions other than corona not receiving timely care) than Covid itself 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Well, that was the initial assumption...!! 

Infact ivaltaki kuda no one knows where and how it started and how it spreads...WHO and all other organizations are still studying about these things...

But virus does not survive in hot temperatures anedi oka widely believed concept...This was the assumption is Jan-feb...

ohoooo.....

No, I didn't change my opinion.  The death rate in Indi is still one of the lowest. If you count the numbers correctly more people would have died of dengue and chicken gunya than Corona

hmm...

but this is just beginning in india...people predicting 200000 cases per day by feb in india..

lets see ..we will catchup again...

all my intention is don't neglect this virus in the name of economy or low death rates...we are talking about this virus since six months...

EcnHGBpXkAIyhmd?format=jpg&name=900x900