One day lo 70,000 anta - getting worse

ParmQ

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Also in India more people died because of Covid related shutdown (migrant laborers and daily workers and people with conditions other than corona not receiving timely care) than Covid itself 

yeah keep making arguments to support something that no one is asking for in this thread (lockdown in India).

even the lockdown in the US is for specific states. 

looks like you are desperate to have Trump win the election again. lol.

8 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

No, I didn't change my opinion.  The death rate in Indi is still one of the lowest. If you count the numbers correctly more people would have died of dengue and chicken gunya than Corona

ok..forget about india..

we did discussed about florida and iran also during that time...

you gave iran, florida weather report..etc if you remember...

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

hmm...

but this is just beginning in india...people predicting 200000 cases per day by feb in india..

lets see ..we will catchup again...

all my intention is don't neglect this virus in the name of economy or low death rates...we are talking about this virus since six months...

EcnHGBpXkAIyhmd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Inka 1 years qyina we will continue to talk bro no doubt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Inka 1 years qyina we will continue to talk bro no doubt. 

naa lekka 2 years...with covidiots protesting about nomask movement...

repu...no vaccine movement vachhina no surprise...

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok..forget about india..

we did discussed about florida and iran also during that time...

you gave iran, florida weather report..etc if you remember...

It was the assumption but it turned out wrong, but if you still compare the death rate in cold places it is much higher than warmer places. Compare the per capita death rate in NY snd FL

6 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

It was the assumption but it turned out wrong, but if you still compare the death rate in cold places it is much higher than warmer places. Compare the per capita death rate in NY snd FL

ok

5 hours ago, Rendu said:

Gorrelu malli vidine gelipisthayi.... Nenu chaala mandi tellolu ni adiga... Chaala varaku vidini inka support chesthunnaru... Simple reason... Ah virus deadly. ... Dhaniki veedu em chesthadu..... enni rojulu intlo kurchuntam.... We gotta work n pay the bills

sampu1.gif

Locals endhuku... manolle gelipistaru veellani...sampu1.gif

Kavalante @tom bhayya ni adugu 

5 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

100 k daily is target ani dump fans antunnaru 

2 hours ago, TrollBait said:

so don't quechen the govt. never quechen the govt.

typical Indian middle class that always justifies undeserved power.

dumbass where did I say to not question the govt? ... I was talking to people on afdb, I didnt stop people who are questioning the govt on press conferences or wherever.... I was giving an advice to people on a mere social networking site to keep calm and do their part. If you or anyone else really wants to "question the govt" then I have some bad news for you, that you are on a wrong platform

2 hours ago, TrollBait said:

no wonder you are seriously misinformed. yet you want to give opinions.

dengei ra ayya... nenu cheppina dhaniki nuvu vaage dhaniki emanna sambandham undha.... 

im not giving opinions like I know the solution to this issue (like you)... im only saying that govt has to open the shop at some point and they cant have everything closed forever until we have a vaccine or anything.... is that the right solution? maybe not... but looks like thats the only one feasible to balance both jobs and health..... they should open and close the cities as needed, cant think of any other route

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

dumbass where did I say to not question the govt? ... I was talking to people on afdb, I didnt stop people who are questioning the govt on press conferences or wherever.... I was giving an advice to people on a mere social networking site to keep calm and do their part. If you or anyone else really wants to "question the govt" then I have some bad news for you, that you are on a wrong platform

dengei ra ayya... nenu cheppina dhaniki nuvu vaage dhaniki emanna sambandham undha.... 

im not giving opinions like I know the solution to this issue (like you)... im only saying that govt has to open the shop at some point and they cant have everything closed forever until we have a vaccine or anything.... is that the right solution? maybe not... but looks like thats the only one feasible to balance both jobs and health..... they should open and close the cities as needed, cant think of any other route

lame defense. so you are free to talk to people on afdb, but I should talk directly to the govt or shut up aa? lol

you have no clue what you are talking about.

13 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

s that the right solution? maybe not... but looks like thats the only one feasible to balance both jobs and health..... they should open and close the cities as needed, cant think of any other route

that's what they are doing now... which world are you living in?