One day lo 70,000 anta - getting worse

ParmQ

12 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

lame defense. so you are free to talk to people on afdb, but I should talk directly to the govt or shut up aa? lol

you have no clue what you are talking about.

im not defending, you idiot... I can talk to people in afdb because they are like me and I can advice them as I treat many of them like my friends... to stay at home and not worry about news 

however the govt is not on afdb and I hope none of those guys follow this forum.... so you are the one barking at the wrong tree actually by thinking you are "questioning the govt" by blabbering your "what should have been done" theories.... 

10 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

that's what they are doing now... which world are you living in?

I know thats what they are doing now, I didnt say they arent..... I thought its straight forward to infer that I said govt is doing what it can to balance both health and jobs.... what universe is your brain at?

• Like 1

so are people here arguing as if US has imposed federal level lockdown in the US, like Modi kukka did in India without consulting any state CMs for show?

people keep on shiftin goalposts. lol.

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

im not defending, you idiot... I can talk to people in afdb because they are like me and I can advice them as I treat many of them like my friends... to stay at home and not worry about news 

however the govt is not on afdb and I hope none of those guys follow this forum.... so you are the one barking at the wrong tree actually by thinking you are "questioning the govt" by blabbering your "what should have been done" theories.... 

haha... more silliness. I didn't attack your 'advice' to afdb friends to stay home and safe. I agree with that. I was mocking you for pretending like its okay to open up the economy, and your claim that the govt has done what it can. 

newsflash: it hasn't.

you think that I should talk about what govt didn't do only in proper platforms, while you can casually talk about govt 'having done the best it can', wherever you wish. haha.. Oh, I forgot. they are your friends. but it doesn't matter. this is not a friends club fortunately

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I know thats what they are doing now, I didnt say they arent..... I thought its straight forward to infer that I said govt is doing what it can to balance both health and jobs.... what universe is your brain at?

you are all over the place with your claims. lol.

7 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

haha... more silliness. I didn't attack your 'advice' to afdb friends to stay home and safe. I agree with that. I was mocking you for pretending like its okay to open up the economy, and your claim that the govt has done what it can. 

newsflash: it hasn't.

you think that I should talk about what govt didn't do only in proper platforms, while you can casually talk about govt 'having done the best it can', wherever you wish. haha.. Oh, I forgot. they are your friends. but it doesn't matter. this is not a friends club fortunately

you are all over the place with your claims. lol.

the point is not about  someone (you or me) talking about if govt did the right thing or wrong, that is absolutely fine. The problem is that you said "so don't quechen the govt. never quechen the govt. typical Indian middle class that always justifies undeserved power." you are outright deluded if you seriously think you are questioning the govt by writing your theories on what should have been done on a telugu forum. 

sure, im the one all over the place when I said the govt did what they can... now you go ahead and "question the US govt" on a telugu forum lol. Let me know how it ended up and tell me the changes you could finally bring in the US govt's thinking.

Good luck

• Upvote 1

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

so don't quechen the govt. never quechen the govt."

that's how you come across.

I'm not quechening the govt. I'm just sharing my view and debating. looks like you are hung up on what I say. lol. if anything, I'm quechening the silliness of people here.

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

now you go ahead and "question the US govt"

lol. 

you don't even have a little bit of self awareness. What you are doing here by playing 'neutral' is mock those who are asking for more from the govt. because you put them on equal footing with those assholes who want to simply open the economy without any mindfulness to consequences.  and for that you are being mocked. deal with it.

you are mocking me for being articulate. thanks.

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

the point is not about  someone (you or me) talking about if govt did the right thing or wrong, that is absolutely fine

that's exactly what happens in discussion boards. you want me to not accuse you of anything. but its impossible. 

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

that's how you come across.

I'm not quechening the govt. I'm just sharing my view and debating. looks like you are hung up on what I say. lol. if anything, I'm quechening the silliness of people here.

lol. 

you don't even have a little bit of self awareness. What you are doing here by playing 'neutral' is mock those who are asking for more from the govt. because you put them on equal footing with those assholes who want to simply open the economy without any mindfulness to consequences.  and for that you are being mocked. deal with it.

you are mocking me for being articulate. thanks.

i quoted exactly what you said.

You can share your view like everyone else but you tried to say that im against questioning the govt like a "typical indian middle class" (once again in quotes to let you know those are your words). that is what im talking about. You become an ASS when you ASSume things, which is what you are doing here. I didnt ask anyone to NOT question the govt, by all means go for it. Im only telling that this is probably the best solution they can offer whether you like it or not and I feel that it is reasonable what the govt is doing by closing and opening the cities in intervals. 

You wrote so much of other bollocks in this same thread like "people have to learn to evolve and create new businesses, than hanging on to the old way of doing things." and I dont even want to go there because you are an outright moron to think the thousands of small restaurant owners should overnight come up with a plan to evolve and create new businesses. So instead of schooling you on simple stuff where people cant evolve overnight or in a month, im just pointing about what you wrote about "questioning the govt"

Im not mocking you for being articulate, im mocking you for assuming things and riding a high horse that you are really doing something noble by "questioning the govt" on an online forum.... if anything you are also just expressing your view just like everyone else... so yeah, you are not special and you are not questioning any authorities here. 

you can write few more LOLs in every line, it just wont matter and wont add anything substantial to your repies... 

ciao

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

You can share your view like everyone else but you tried to say that im against questioning the govt like a "typical indian middle class" (once again in quotes to let you know those are your words). that is what im talking about. You become an ASS when you ASSume things, which is what you are doing here. I didnt ask anyone to NOT question the govt, by all means go for it. Im only telling that this is probably the best solution they can offer whether you like it or not and I feel that it is reasonable what the govt is doing by closing and opening the cities in intervals. 

just like you say that I'm an anti upper caste polemicist, it is my view that you are a middle class slave of the govt. what's the big deal? both are true. There's no assumption.

31 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

"people have to learn to evolve and create new businesses, than hanging on to the old way of doing things." and I dont even want to go there because you are an outright moron to think the thousands of small restaurant owners should overnight come up with a plan to evolve and create new businesses. So instead of schooling you on simple stuff where people cant evolve overnight or in a month, im just pointing about what you wrote about "questioning the govt"

There's no need to school me on that statement. I made it to mock Halwa who was talking about human 'evolving' to counter their situation. wanting to go back to your old job is not evolution. duh. That is the simple point there.

33 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Im not mocking you for being articulate, im mocking you for assuming things and riding a high horse that you are really doing something noble by "questioning the govt" on an online forum.... if anything you are also just expressing your view just like everyone else... so yeah, you are not special and you are not questioning any authorities here. 

that's just you blabbering nonsense. I'm expressing my view that you are a willing stooge of power, and will try to justify what the powerful propose. 

38 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

you can write few more LOLs in every line, it just wont matter and wont add anything substantial to your repies... 

my lols are immaterial. you have again sidestepped your aggressive neutrality, which is why I called you a middle class slave. if you are  self aware enough, you'd not even argue with me on this. 

Chittimallu, stopping following the news, following 2-3 simple rules are all your methods in this madness. whatever works for you is good enough.

then you go ahead and make arguments like 'how long can you stop people from doing what they want?'...obviously as long as needed so that public health infra is not overridden with sick people.

the govt is being fcuked both from the left and the right.

from the left because of the paucity of information coming from them, and their urgency to open. for the lack of testing facilities etc..

and from the right (which you so naively promote) as being the villain for stopping people from working.

you lost your mind because I called you a middle class something. but it is true. you picked the right wing argument which is anti worker. because the other side wants the restrictions to stay until the federal govt can provide resources to the business to start functioning with some guidelines.

you are waddling into a conversation you don't even understand based on some sh1t you read somewhere about 'liberty'. and people here take you seriously. So I have to call you middle class slave. sorrry.

you have the liberty to fcuk your own life. but not other people's lives.

Just now, DJBravo said:

Arei apandi ra nayana. First mask eskomanu janalani aada lekunte meru kuda potaru 

aa telivi unte US lo eppudo control aypothunde.

Chittimallu,

the govt, especially the federal govt, is absolutely shameless in its complete abdication of responsibility over this situation. 

no one in their right mind would even be talking about schools reopening, restaurants reopening in this situation. 

that's what you are casually talking about with the attitude 'to each his own'.

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

You wrote so much of other bollocks in this same thread like "people have to learn to evolve and create new businesses, than hanging on to the old way of doing things." and I dont even want to go there because you are an outright moron to think the thousands of small restaurant owners should overnight come up with a plan to evolve and create new businesses. So instead of schooling you on simple stuff where people cant evolve overnight or in a month, im just pointing about what you wrote about "questioning the govt"

ciao

Super cheppav bro. Veedu Edo pedda medhavi la suggestions istunnadu. Small restaurant owners business plan marhcukovali anta all of sudden. Valla mundu we maata g meeda thantharu. Asale losses lo unnaru.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Super cheppav bro. Veedu Edo pedda medhavi la suggestions istunnadu. Small restaurant owners business plan marhcukovali anta all of sudden. Valla mundu we maata g meeda thantharu. Asale losses lo unnaru.

aa bongu le... full ga, 'let people decide what they want to do' ani argue chesi... ippudu aa stand lo stupidity ethhi choopinchina vetaney, adhi kaadhu nenu chesindhi ani pivot ayyadu... 

I said that phrase about business needing to evolve loosely here. It was actually meant as a mock for halwa who said people can evolve easily etc. I have no problem agreeing that in the context of this discussion it is somewhat misplaced.

but you guys have to make your case properly first. first you claim that the waiters and small workers are gonna have trouble surviving, and now you wanna talk about small business owners. both are not the same. In fact, workers are not even organizing to demand to have govt throw open everything right away, its the small business owners who are doing it.