Pruthvi: 'I Will Request For Narsapuram MP Ticket'

Anta Assamey

Pruthvi: 'I Will Request For Narsapuram MP Ticket'

Actor turned politician Pruthvi Raj, popularly known as 30 Years Pruthvi has opened on several aspects in an open talk with greatandhra.

He answered several questions ranging from CBN to Jr NTR and SVBC controversy to Raghu Rama Krishnam Raju's MP seat.

Let us see hat all he spoke context wise. 

CBN, Lokesh And Jr NTR:
It is not worth to talk about CBN. His party and the symbol are not his own. That was grabbed from his father in law. He keeps on boasting without logic. Once he has also said that his party has fought for independence.

Coming to Lokesh, he is like Uttarakumarudu. There is nobody to care his tweets and he is irrelevant in politics.

Jr NTR has no role to play in politics now. What will he do when everything is fine in YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's rule? He has bright future in films. He should continue doing films.

If he is still interested he will have different agenda. But it will be better if he steps into politics after retiring from films may be at the age of 50 or 55. 

Posani's Relation:
He is more educated, filthy rich and he has his own ideology. I don't have anything to say against him than bidding a "namaste". 

Corona Issue:
Media is sending fear chills among the people while announcing death toll and projecting the darker side of the pandemic instead focussing more on sensitizing the people with the precautionary methods. Such media should be banned. 

SVBC Controversy: 
The people around me know what actually happened. The vigilance committee has also declared that it's all fake. My favorite God is Lord Venkateswara. I didn't do any mistake and that is proven. 

Narsapuram MP Ticket:
I am neither crooked nor betrayer. If there will be any chance for by election in Narasapuram, I will request Jagan Mohan Reddy garu to give me the MP ticket. I will definitely win.