Coronandra Pradesh

AndhraneedSCS

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Spread tagginchaleru...

Six months through this pandemic and you still have no idea how it spreads, How can you stop or reduce the spread ?

Oka 1-2 months lockdown pedithe spread agipotadi ante may be try cheyochu, unlock chesinaka same as usual malli perigi potayi...

the other way to reduce corona is to educate people

7 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Easy ga End of Dec 2021 or early 2022 varaku corona inthey untadhi vaccine vachina

vaccine vachine it is not easy to give vaccine all the people in the world, mundhu rich countries hoard chesthayi.

Vaccine is not immediate solution.

considering 8 billion doses need to administer, with 1 billion doses each year, it may take 5-6 years to vaccinate 8 billion.

top 10% of rich people will get it in the very first year and bottom 10% on social scale may take 4-5 years to get it..

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

the other way to reduce corona is to educate people

Yeah...educate people as much as we can...remedies, home medication, tele medicine, etc these are the things Indian Government should be focussing upon apart from increasing the bed count and quality of care in public hospitals...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Vaccine is not immediate solution.

considering 8 billion doses need to administer, with 1 billion doses each year, it may take 5-6 years to vaccinate 8 billion.

top 10% of rich people will get it in the very first year and bottom 10% on social scale may take 4-5 years to get it..

immediate solution is doing nothing. stocking up on remdesivir that costs 50k for its treatment cycle, with no proof of gains commensurate to its usage.

18 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

you are so stupid and stubbornly arrogant.

if you can't stop the spread, then let people do what they want. govt should stop exercising power over people. and let people run riot. sare na.

How can you stop the spread my friend ?

Do you have anu valid o verified information as to how the spread is happening at least ?

You cannot be any dumb than you are now...you were better on most days...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Do you have anu valid o verified information as to how the spread is happening at least ?

how can I have any valid and verified info when the entire country doesn't give out data,..

you are the one who thinks the govt has done the best it could, while it cleverly hides deaths under comoridities.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

let the govt opensource the data, and give it out freely.

1000s of people will give solutions that none of the losers that aced IAS tests and assume themselves as kings wouldn't have even thought of.

let the govt collect data of every sort. and opensource it first.

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

how can I have any valid and verified info when the entire country doesn't give out data,..

you are the one who thinks the govt has done the best it could, while it cleverly hides deaths under comoridities.

When did i say govt did its best ?

its you who assumed..

Govt has never done its best..there is no conspiracy theory behind govt hiding the numbers...its just that such  numbers are not being captured for various reasons..

Just now, TrollBait said:

ee paatiki yedhi hotspots for spread ani telisi undaala..

m gudusthunnaru govt. malli daaniki Halwa ikkada bhajana.

hotspots are dynamic in nature...

they change every week..

burra vaadu koncham aina..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

its you who assumed..

Govt has never done its best..there is no conspiracy theory behind govt hiding the numbers...its just that such  numbers are not being captured for various reasons..

so what are you even saying? that govt didn't do its best, and that no one should criticize the govt..

and when the govt doesn't give out data, you expect others to come up with solutions to this.

since you are so touchy about Hyd (so silly), lets talk about madras itself. It has refused to give out details of number of deaths in the city for this year and the last year. 

there needn't be a conspiracy behind this. It is mostly likely the failure of the govt, and tht's what people are criticizing.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

hotspots are dynamic in nature...

they change every week..

burra vaadu koncham aina..

wtf are you blabbering. what were the hotspots last week, pls tell.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

its you who assumed..

deaths are underreported in almost every state in India.

without data, you want to just go on talking about building beds with ventliators. lol.

6 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

wtf are you blabbering. what were the hotspots last week, pls tell.

check the hotspots few weeks back and now..

check the hotspots where testign has been at its best and at worst..

whats thw change...

check the facts first man...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

check the hotspots few weeks back and now..

check the hotspots where testign has been at its best and at worst..

whats thw change...

check the facts first man...

I thought you already checked and have the answers on your fingertips..

or could atleast provide me a govt data site.