Entha mandi NEOWISE comet susaru?

Dyud

I did on Wednesday during dusk. You should be able to see during dawn or dusk as it is closer to the Sun, from tomorrow it will come closer to earth and will fade-away after 22nd. Try tonight if skies are clear.

31 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

kodi kathi telusu kani comet enti

30 minutes ago, Epic said:

I did on Wednesday during dusk. You should be able to see during dawn or dusk as it is closer to the Sun, from tomorrow it will come closer to earth and will fade-away after 22nd. Try tonight if skies are clear.

nice, yeah today and tomorrow dusk ki planning if not today tomorrow dawn susta

17 minutes ago, Epic said:

Folks in EST can view in next 30 mins if sky is clear,look right to where sun is setting(north-west) close to horizon.

U use any AR app bro?

10 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Have seen it..... Had to use Binoculars to see it .... tenor.gif

antha chinnada.. naked eye tho kanabadaleda.. I tried yesterday aswell no luck.. entha sepu untundi adhi after sunset?

3 hours ago, Dyud said:

antha chinnada.. naked eye tho kanabadaleda.. I tried yesterday aswell no luck.. entha sepu untundi adhi after sunset?

Me tried for a couple of days with naked eye but later on an American friend suggested to use a Binoc as it makes it easier and that's when I had luck ...tenor.gif

17 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Me tried for a couple of days with naked eye but later on an American friend suggested to use a Binoc as it makes it easier and that's when I had luck ...tenor.gif

Thanks baa I will try today again... Entha sepu untundi comet? Just after sunset right? Was it too close to horizon? 

2 minutes ago, Dyud said:

Thanks baa I will try today again... Entha sepu untundi comet? Just after sunset right? Was it too close to horizon? 

Yes. Download Skyguide app. Don't become a member and just point it out and you should be able to see the Neowise position in it ....

• Thanks 1