Fake resumes ( OPts) valla real life lo nastam ?

AFDBRAJA

5 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

that itself is called skill

remember bill gates worked first on OS for IBM . he dint know a clue of what to do. but he accepted it and gave result. rest is history

andukani lavada comparison lu aapi go get advanced tech knowledge. else some OPT guy or 2 kids mom will take away your job and you will again post that crying story here

Recently got job in one tech and I have good enough age and dont have visa issues. I never worked on that tech before so there is some uncertainity although I took my own interview. 

what can u suggest me uncle?

29 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

that itself is called skill

remember bill gates worked first on OS for IBM . he dint know a clue of what to do. but he accepted it and gave result. rest is history

andukani lavada comparison lu aapi go get advanced tech knowledge. else some OPT guy or 2 kids mom will take away your job and you will again post that crying story here

but the problem is most people slack off once things are under control. drive unna vallu munduku vellali anukuntaru, migatha vallu end up being mediocre

20 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

Recently got job in one tech and I have good enough age and dont have visa issues. I never worked on that tech before so there is some uncertainity although I took my own interview. 

support unte sit with him/her and try to understand how they did what they did

work hard in the initial days

once you get hold of things, don't slack off and keep learning

kudirithe next job ki nuvve interview teeseukunelaga learn stuff

and visa issues levu antunnav kabatti, idi pothe inkoti ane attitude tho vellu. you'll do fine 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

support unte sit with him/her and try to understand how they did what they did

work hard in the initial days

once you get hold of things, don't slack off and keep learning

kudirithe next job ki nuvve interview teeseukunelaga learn stuff

and visa issues levu antunnav kabatti, idi pothe inkoti ane attitude tho vellu. you'll do fine 

Ok

ok

ok

I took this interview with lots of prep or maybe I got lucky. Next interviews I should not have trouble going by this but just tensed about the actual work. I must take help and wfh is an advantage. 

ok

32 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

nee 72 posts and reputation 1 chustene ardham ayyindi lera pilla baccha gaani vani. be skilled and any day ready for interview. thats  what I can say

13 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

nee 72 posts and reputation 1 chustene ardham ayyindi lera pilla baccha gaani vani. be skilled and any day ready for interview. thats  what I can say

This my fake id

ok thanks

20 hours ago, OreyPandhi said:

Ok

ok

ok

I took this interview with lots of prep or maybe I got lucky. Next interviews I should not have trouble going by this but just tensed about the actual work. I must take help and wfh is an advantage. 

ok

first interview ne direct ga teesukunnav ante you're good. aa confidence unte chalu you'll do great 👍

take credit and don't undersell yourselves. Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity 😄

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kathanayaka said:

lol, where do you cash your DB reputation points? 😂

• Haha 1

Todays OPTs are tommorows Citizens 10 years down the lane . You are a OPT today and after 10 years  you have afamily ?(wife 2 kids etc) a morgage payment , insurance , car payment , schooll fee etc etc . You neeed $100 per hours to support your family and You see OPTs are dumped by consultancies for $60-$70 pe rhour and you dont get jobs how do you support your family ? This process repeats every 10 years in America, If you get a good full time job and you goos stock and saving in this 10 years you are good - which is 25%. of guys reset 75% percent struggling to survice . 

2 hours ago, redsox said:

first interview ne direct ga teesukunnav ante you're good. aa confidence unte chalu you'll do great 👍

take credit and don't undersell yourselves. Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity 😄

No bruh I failed in couple of interviews and this was my Nth attempt. Lucky ga vachindi as I knew what to expect through the experience I had. Thanks for ur good words 🤗🤗
I am always positive even if I fail multiple times so I will be okay :) 

4 hours ago, OreyPandhi said:

No bruh I failed in couple of interviews and this was my Nth attempt. Lucky ga vachindi as I knew what to expect through the experience I had. Thanks for ur good words 🤗🤗
I am always positive even if I fail multiple times so I will be okay :) 

I meant first job ke own ga interview teeskunnav ani 😅

Luck happens when you are prepared 😄

That's the spirit. You'll do great 🤗

11 hours ago, redsox said:

I meant first job ke own ga interview teeskunnav ani 😅

Luck happens when you are prepared 😄

That's the spirit. You'll do great 🤗

Thanks bruh

sagam mandi uncles google tali ney namukunedi job manage chaiyatam antava attu etu code copy chaiyatamey  

inka kota technology lo iytey uncles ki emi radu manage chaiytam inka  vvvsy

On 7/19/2020 at 8:15 PM, OreyPandhi said:

@OreyPandhi you are @BeautyQueen kadha Nimmakai