AMD Ryzen 9 3900X processor laptops costs similar to i9 processor why?

Daaarling

21 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Depends on individuals need , generalise cheyalem.

ok inko doubt bro Dell or hp does matter or anything i am just looking for 1TB SSD and 16 GB RAM, used to MAC

but for kid they need for online education anyta next year so confused dont want to spend more than $800 any advice?

52 minutes ago, kothavani said:

ok inko doubt bro Dell or hp does matter or anything i am just looking for 1TB SSD and 16 GB RAM, used to MAC

but for kid they need for online education anyta next year so confused dont want to spend more than $800 any advice?

For kid Get a Laptop with ryzen 4500 u or 4700 u CPU , right now supply issues unnai due to covid shutdown . Intel is also fine if you get a deal .

Honestly build quality antha okkatey cheap laptops ki , if you want a macbook quality , you need to pay macbook level price . 

Keep checking  https://slickdeals.net/laptop-deals/  , and purchase if the deal satisfies you . 

Just do your research about the specific model before purchasing , cooling issues unnaya , keyboard , screen quality , etc

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

For kid Get a Laptop with ryzen 4500 u or 4700 u CPU , right now supply issues unnai due to covid shutdown . Intel is also fine if you get a deal .

Honestly build quality antha okkatey cheap laptops ki , if you want a macbook quality , you need to pay macbook level price . 

Keep checking  https://slickdeals.net/laptop-deals/  , and purchase if the deal satisfies you . 

Just do your research about the specific model before purchasing , cooling issues unnaya , keyboard , screen quality , etc

Thanks Bro!!