Experienced First Time - Mari intha Pisinari & Kakrutti undakudadhu

HyderabadExpress

Telsina married uncle with two small kids pakka neighborhood loo untaadu ma ex-colleague recent ga move ayyaru oka 5 miles radius loo..idhavaraku just HI/BYE kabatti peddagaa teliledhu but now daggarloo unnaru kadhaa ani few times lunch or dinner ki family ni invite chesinaam and they also invited us. 

1) Like memu oka 10 times pilusthe vallu oka 2 times pilustharu ( mammalni pilavakapoina parledhu but few families get together avtunnay ante food andarki charipoyelaaga undaali, but they make very limited like we have to eat like breakfast and kondarki asalu undadhu)

2) Eppudo vachinnapudu change lekapothe oka 10$ teeskunna and thought of giving him back soon when i have a cash and by mistake it took just few weeks late and that guy repeatedly calling me like every week reminding me..edho 10$ lekapothe problems vachestunnay annattu

3) they dont want to celebrate their own kids birthdays money karchu avthaay ani..not invited anyone within neighborhood (Corona valla ankunnam but he is attending for all others parties)

4) vallu okasari andarni invite chesaru weekend lunch ki so oka 2 familes poyinaam with kids..all they made is only chicken biryani with cheap Costco drumsticks like 1 piece for each person anta...

ori naayano...itlaantollu kudaa untaaraaa ankunnam memu...US loo no education experience but 10 years nundi job chesthunnadu US loo..still enduku intha conjuice oo ardham kaavatle...seriously..mind blocking..if you see all these in-person rather explaining here in messages.. 

SORRY EVVARNI RELATE CHESI CHEPPATLEDHU THESE ARE JUST MY FEELINGS ON WHAT I SEE HERE

11 minutes ago, HyderabadExpress said:

Telsina married uncle with two small kids pakka neighborhood loo untaadu ma ex-colleague recent ga move ayyaru oka 5 miles radius loo..idhavaraku just HI/BYE kabatti peddagaa teliledhu but now daggarloo unnaru kadhaa ani few times lunch or dinner ki family ni invite chesinaam and they also invited us. 

1) Like memu oka 10 times pilusthe vallu oka 2 times pilustharu ( mammalni pilavakapoina parledhu but few families get together avtunnay ante food andarki charipoyelaaga undaali, but they make very limited like we have to eat like breakfast and kondarki asalu undadhu)

2) Eppudo vachinnapudu change lekapothe oka 10$ teeskunna and thought of giving him back soon when i have a cash and by mistake it took just few weeks late and that guy repeatedly calling me like every week reminding me..edho 10$ lekapothe problems vachestunnay annattu

3) they dont want to celebrate their own kids birthdays money karchu avthaay ani..not invited anyone within neighborhood (Corona valla ankunnam but he is attending for all others parties)

4) vallu okasari andarni invite chesaru weekend lunch ki so oka 2 familes poyinaam with kids..all they made is only chicken biryani with cheap Costco drumsticks like 1 piece for each person anta...

ori naayano...itlaantollu kudaa untaaraaa ankunnam memu...US loo no education experience but 10 years nundi job chesthunnadu US loo..still enduku intha conjuice oo ardham kaavatle...seriously..mind blocking..if you all these in-person rather explaining here in messages.. 

SORRY EVVARNI RELATE CHESI CHEPPATLEDHU THESE ARE JUST MY FEELINGS ON WHAT I SEE HERE

Aa $10 ivvadam marchipoyav ok...but you made him call repeatedly.. y were you not able to pay him back if you think he is cheap..not sure what the is thinking about you ...lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Nothing wrong in being a miser to be fair. 

I agree with you..but manaki manam miser undochu..but you need to know how to treat others when you invite them..you can celebrate your kids birthdays just with your family instead of inviting people and all you see there is a piece of cake with no food and proper intimation. 

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Aa $10 ivvadam marchipoyav ok...but you made him call repeatedly.. y were you not able to pay him back if you think he is cheap..not sure what the is thinking about you ...lol

I told him clearly on the first reminder of the call itself that I will give it back in a month as I do not carry cash and I need to get it from a ATM which is like 15 miles away from our house and he is okay with it. Covid time kabatti unnecessary ga bayataki enduku ani..okesaari grocery ki poyinapudu cash teddam ankunna ani kuda cheppa..he is fine with it..but still reminding me again and again nenu marchipoyanemo ani..finally after 2 and half weeks i transferred taking his account details..em karma ra babu ankuni..

3 minutes ago, HyderabadExpress said:

I agree with you..but manaki manam miser undochu..but you need to know how to treat others when you invite them..you can celebrate your kids birthdays just with your family instead of inviting people and all you see there is a piece of cake with no food and proper intimation. 

I agree with all the other part...but if i were you i would have transfered the $10 when i got the 1st call.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

and I am sure he does not think on me like what you think..because he knows very well how much we spent on them when they visit our home..so dont worry bro..

Just now, idibezwada said:

I agree with all the other part...but if i were you i would have transfered the $10 when i got the 1st call.

10$ kosam transfer daakaa undadhu ankunna bro..change unnapudu echeyochu kadhaa ankunna..naakem telsu inni twists untaayani..so finally transferred 

Just now, HyderabadExpress said:

10$ kosam transfer daakaa undadhu ankunna bro..change unnapudu echeyochu kadhaa ankunna..naakem telsu inni twists untaayani..so finally transferred 

Neyakamma $10 kosam call chesi maree adiginappude neeku aa candidate gurinchu ardamaayi undali

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HyderabadExpress said:

It depends though, evariki unna stomata lo vallu chestaru, people who attend should appreciate the gesture, not complain about the monetary value. 

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

Ee kalamlo unnav uncle... with many services like zello, venmo,cash app in market...you are still waiting to withdraw cash?

nee kaalam loo ithe ledhu uncle..10$ kosam transfers cheskomu memu...chaala mandhi na daggara 50$ or 100$ kudaa teeskunnaru close friends which i did not even bother asking them and just stayed calm until they give it back..inka 5$, 10$, 20$ kosam transfers em cheskuntaam bro..

1 minute ago, HyderabadExpress said:

nee kaalam loo ithe ledhu uncle..10$ kosam transfers cheskomu memu...chaala mandhi na daggara 50$ or 100$ kudaa teeskunnaru close friends which i did not even bother asking them and just stayed calm until they give it back..inka 5$, 10$, 20$ kosam transfers em cheskuntaam bro..

People in the US transfer a couple of bucks also on Venmo. 

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Neyakamma $10 kosam call chesi maree adiginappude neeku aa candidate gurinchu ardamaayi undali

already ardham aypoyindhi...but thoti telugu vallu...so cannot avoid few things..