Experienced First Time - Mari intha Pisinari & Kakrutti undakudadhu

HyderabadExpress

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

I don’t understand what is great about going to other people’s houses for dinner. Is this what they do in India??

This is America and people need to learn to be independent and stop being social animals. In this country, nobody throws parties (unless it is a kid’s birthday cake party) and nobody cares if someone is not inviting them to their house. It’s ridiculous to expect such things!

I would politely decline if someone invites me to their place for dinner.

yeah Indians are more social. 

9 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

I don’t understand what is great about going to other people’s houses for dinner. Is this what they do in India??

This is America and people need to learn to be independent and stop being social animals. In this country, nobody throws parties (unless it is a kid’s birthday cake party) and nobody cares if someone is not inviting them to their house. It’s ridiculous to expect such things!

and the parents drop off and pick up their kids at the party. They don't participate.

we had parties for our kids with all their classmates, majority of them white and some black.

19 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Americans go to dinner to each others places for dinner if they are really close, they sure don't have as much circle as Indians do. But, having a circle isn't that bad though. 

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Americans go to dinner to each others places for dinner if they are really close, they sure don't have as much circle as Indians do. But, having a circle isn't that bad though. 

circle from work, or through some hobbyist club means you'll atleast have some conversation going.

what do you talk to neighbours? exchange each other's credentials and see how you can help each ohter climb the social circle?

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

circle from work, or through some hobbyist club means you'll atleast have some conversation going.

what do you talk to neighbours? exchange each other's credentials and see how you can help each ohter climb the social circle?

I don't

1 hour ago, seematapakaya said:

Dorkina dantlo adjust avvu antuna. Food kosame ,food aa na pranam ani vellaku

nte nuvvu ne frnds ni ne intiki pilich nee varaku vandykoni thini., sorry ra food ayipoyindhi water thagi vellandi ante calm ga vellipovali anthegaa

konga and inko animal edho story gurthostjandhi 

e lekkan pellan i kuda emi curry chicken chesthava adhi chesthava idhi chesthava ani adagakudadhu annamaataaa

12 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Papam TS, intha kastapadi tana version cheppukunte. Cheppani other person version ey kanipinchatlundi andariki. Lol

The issue is - it appears it is all made up and none of it is true.

Some guy calling for $10 for ten times? Where does that happen??

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

I have not seen many Americans in 20 years partying at others’ places - except for people going out for lunch from work like once or twice a month. Now, don’t just say hastily that I have not seen enough (like you did) because you would be grossly mistaken! I have some white relatives. That said, Americans usually don’t say no to free lunch.

If you go to a Brit’s house while he is dining, he won’t even invite you to join lol. If you are a close friend, he might say to go grab a drink for yourself from the refrigerator, that’s all. A typical Indian mentality would get hurt at such behaviors but these are very normal in western world which some Indians are unable to digest.

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

Looks you are the type of guy who is always looking for invitations but I would politely decline if someone invites me to their place for dinner. Why is it even necessary?

Many people jobs pattedi, jobs lo survive ayyedi alanti connections , events thone. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

Many people jobs pattedi, jobs lo survive ayyedi alanti connections , events thone. 

Yeah, they usually go out for lunch to restaurants from work like once or twice a month and everyone pays their own bill - not going to each others’ houses for dinner. That would be absurd.

15 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

The issue is - it appears it is all made up and none of it is true.

Some guy calling for $10 for ten times? Where does that happen??

IT HAPPENED FOR ME FOR 25 CENTS