Kangana Speaks To Arnab full interview

Dyud

Lot of info on how aditya Chopra made a contract with sushanth and ranver and made sushanth wait for 5 years without signing bansali films like ram leela and bajirao mastaru and made that opportunities go to ranver singh

Bansali first option was sushanth for these films

How mahesh bhatt made sushanth depressed like saying "you will end like parveen babi"

Good inside info on how Bollywood movie mafia harassed sushanth

• Upvote 1

Aditya Chopra got angry on kangana for her statement that she don't want to work with khans 

And anti India bias in Bollywood,mahesh bhatt asked kangana to make a movie that a  girl in teens was harrased by some people and she become a suicide bomber ,here kangana outrightly rejected that film saying why can't that girl become an army officer

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is called nepotism ,db "so called business" supporters

Nothing wrong in giving ur kins opportunities but tactically making other people to lose chances is called " movie mafia"

Just now, Silverado said:

This is called nepotism ,db "so called business" supporters

Nothing wrong in giving ur kins opportunities but tactically making other people to lose chances is called " movie mafia"

Of course it is mafia.

Money and power is involved... the likes of Kangana are a rare species in that world. She goes on Karan's show and lambasts him openly and still survives in the industry. So.. there is she and there are others who lose their identity to survive. 

On a separate note, Subramanian Swamy demanded a ED, IT CBI probe on Khans properties in India and abroad. Not sure how far that will go. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Of course it is mafia.

Money and power is involved... the likes of Kangana are a rare species in that world. She goes on Karan's show and lambasts him openly and still survives in the industry. So.. there is she and there are others who lose their identity to survive. 

On a separate note, Subramanian Swamy demanded a ED, IT CBI probe on Khans properties in India and abroad. Not sure how far that will go. 

Wednesday on newsx channel subramanian swamy may reveal something on khans and karan johar and aditya Chopra 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Of course it is mafia.

Let's see bro what happens on these khans ,I am not against particular faith but they make movies like "my name is Khan and I'm not a terrorist" after 2008 Mumbai blasts it is sure anti hindu mindset of srk

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Let's see bro what happens on these khans ,I am not against particular faith but they make movies like "my name is Khan and I'm not a terrorist" after 2008 Mumbai blasts it is sure anti hindu mindset of srk

SRK oka parama boku.. I heard certain unimaginable stuff he did for his career take off from Television industry to Bollywood. 

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

SRK oka parama boku.. I heard certain unimaginable stuff he did for his career take off from Television industry to Bollywood. 

Post some here bro

Hypocrisy at peaks. Okka pakka victim card play chesukuntadu inko pakka tapsee Pannu ni bgrade actress anadam ento. 

Last year tapsee ni lantana sister cheap copy annadi. I think curly hair gurunchi anukunta.

How are these comments different from Mahesh bhatts comments?

Vere valla roles gurunchi emey matladuthadi. Emey movie movie lo emo vere valla roles trim chepisthadi.  Sonu soodh character ni 30% trim cheyinchindi ani walk out ayyadu.

Chaala neethulu chepthadi. Career starting lo already married ayina Aditya pancholi tho affair. Tharuvatha Hrithik tho(Hrithik never accepted that. Anni 1way emails Ani athani antadu. Kaadu Ani emey daggara proofs levu. malli malli leg pulling chesthadi)

49 minutes ago, Dyud said:

Kangana Ranaut Calls Taapsee Pannu And Swara Bhasker "B-Grade Actresses," their responses

ee tapsee munja kuda kanaganani anede...lol..acting wise taspee is no where near to kangana

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Hypocrisy at peaks. Okka pakka victim card play chesukuntadu inko pakka tapsee Pannu ni bgrade actress anadam ento. 

Last year tapsee ni lantana sister cheap copy annadi. I think curly hair gurunchi anukunta.

How are these comments different from Mahesh bhatts comments?

Vere valla roles gurunchi emey matladuthadi. Emey movie movie lo emo vere valla roles trim chepisthadi.  Sonu soodh character ni 30% trim cheyinchindi ani walk out ayyadu.

Chaala neethulu chepthadi. Career starting lo already married ayina Aditya pancholi tho affair. Tharuvatha Hrithik tho(Hrithik never accepted that. Anni 1way emails Ani athani antadu. Kaadu Ani emey daggara proofs levu. malli malli leg pulling chesthadi)

Veeladiriki lolli ekada started?