Patha employer experience letter ivatledu

nitin1230

25 minutes ago, nitin1230 said:

employer change aytey malli first nundi process start cheyali kada,  PD same vntadi but perm nundi start cheyali new employer tho

dates current ayyeka start chesthe chalu ..no need to start it again 

You don’t need employment letter from employer... you can get it from your colleague who worked at the same company... paying money to get an employment letter is a bullshit....

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

You don’t need employment letter from employer... you can get it from your colleague who worked at the same company... paying money to get an employment letter is a bullshit....

Agreed

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

can i get the letter from my colleague on plain letter ? or does it needs to be on company letter head?

10 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

If we move back to the previous employer, does he need to start from the perm or just i140 apply chesthe saripodda..

If you move back old employer doesn't have to do anything .... If you are in the similar role ...

1 hour ago, nitin1230 said:

one year back new employer ki change ayanu, new employer started GC process and they need experience letter from previous employer to file perm

but ma previous employer respond avatledu, 3 months nundi mails /calls/messages chestuna but no response

patha employer tho i-140 approve ayipoyndi, i-140 approve ayina one year ki job change ayanu

what are my options?

go back to previous employer?

or is there any way to get experience letter?

nee email screenshots print theesko also paystubs, emails between u and employer when u were working  would suffice...

23 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

dates current ayyeka start chesthe chalu ..no need to start it again 

dates current ayyakaa kuda USCIS mast time theesukuntundhii anukuntaa bro... 

55 minutes ago, nitin1230 said:

employer change aytey malli first nundi process start cheyali kada,  PD same vntadi but perm nundi start cheyali new employer tho

you don't have to.. dates current ayyaka chesukovachu... Ne patha employer company ethesthe then you may have to start the process...

6 minutes ago, UNITED99 said:

nee email screenshots print theesko also paystubs, emails between u and employer when u were working  would suffice...

thanks bro

43 minutes ago, nitin1230 said:

can i get the letter from my colleague on plain letter ? or does it needs to be on company letter head?

Yes you can do that and make sure you list all your duties and skills on a letter... 

everything else remains the same except letter head and it works