how I can deal the situation or am I wrong anywhere And need to change my thinking ?

Dyud

Just now, Biskot2 said:

itla kalisi undadam kante, vidi povadam better.. samasaram la ledhu, adho room sharing la undhi

7 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Akada copy paste story 😐

cGaoJN-shared.gif

• Haha 1

That is ladies technique.

baaga reccha gottaka edo oka dialgoue vastadi from males like "nee food naakoddu" "nee paisal naakoddu" etc

adi baaga noted untadi valla brain la. time vacchinappudu nuvve kada vaddu annav ippudu enduku asking ani. male ki rosham vacchi will calm down

ee guntalaki chaduvu raadu kaani ee techniques baaga feed chestaru valla amma lu

rent iddaram kattali. intlo unte undu pote po ani cheppu. she will come in line

all ammailu do bedirimpu politics but in reality they will not do any. okasari experience aite neeke telustadi le

my best advice to all is " day 1 itself keep her under control, dont feel awe for all those cute looks and sarees she wear showing nadumu, you will repent later"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Financial clarity lenappudu illu koney program ni postpone cheyyalsindi. Atleast money mundu aina discuss cheyyalsindi evaru entha % contribute chestharo discuss cheyyalsindi.

Now with in picture, I don't think it's good time to discuss/argue on this. Wait for 1 yr to discuss. 

Ledha sit down and talk calmy. Explain her ur situation. Bank balance nill. I am worried ani. Don't even think of raising the voice. Nuvvu ee time lo voice raise chesavantey nee wife thalchukuntey ninnu relatives andari mundu vedava ni chesthundi

• Upvote 2

Talk to her and say future would be promising only if present situation handled well

You have to let her know about your financial suffocation..

Saftey of the family is priority not individual safety ...

Baby is both of yours not you alone, keep this in mind...home, and other stuff..children upbringing is both parents responsibility...

Mee chethilo entha undho antha cheyandi....and expect the same.. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Dyud said:

Hi Guys,
I am married for 2 years. Me and wife both are working in IT. Honestly 1st year of our marriage went through very rough patch. Had some major issues and mostly because of financial reasons. But we both decided to keep past aside and move ahead with life.
From Last 6-8 months everything is good.
Now coming towards my problem.... We have purchased new home with joint loan on me and wife. However i am the only one paying loan installments and bearing other household expenses as well. After 1st week of each month I left with hardly couple of thousand in my account but the thing is my wife is reluctant to help financially. And considering previous argument I always avoid to ask for any financial aid from her. However I always had to compromise for very small things due to lack of money. Each time.

Now we are expecting a baby. So I decided to talk to my wife about some financial help if required. But my wifes response is - she is keeping her money for her personal safety and I as a father/husband should be able to manage all the expenses as she might or might not be working in future.

Now I just have 2 questions here

1st question - why she would need personal safety without offering any help for her own house. I think it is bit selfish. I did tried to talk to her that she should not feel this kind of insecurity and i will be there for her always. But her response is same.

2nd questions - need suggestions how I can deal the situation or am I wrong anywhere And need to change my thinking ?”

Her parents might be influencing this.. daily ph calls thaggisthey automatically mind set change avvuddi

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Nenu choodanu bro too lengthy untunai last I watched was inside edge

vivek oberoi gadidi kada, me too watched. It was good

10 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Financial clarity lenappudu illu koney program ni postpone cheyyalsindi. Atleast money mundu aina discuss cheyyalsindi evaru entha % contribute chestharo discuss cheyyalsindi.

Now with in picture, I don't think it's good time to discuss/argue on this. Wait for 1 yr to discuss. 

Ledha sit down and talk calmy. Explain her ur situation. Bank balance nill. I am worried ani. Don't even think of raising the voice. Nuvvu ee time lo voice raise chesavantey nee wife thalchukuntey ninnu relatives andari mundu vedava ni chesthundi

Etla chesthundhi bro...enduku chesthundhi...

Ee relatives emaina isthaara paisal...

I believe friendship ayina...married life ayina...family ayina...

Manam suffocation lo untey we have to raise alarm...and let others know...but before that we should try our best to fix issues...

4 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Her parents might be influencing this.. daily ph calls thaggisthey automatically mind set change avvuddi

Ghar Ghar ki Kahaani aa...

Mundu innocent ga untaaru, tarvatha girl parents vaalaki ekkada importance taggutundo ani tega Brain wash chestaaru...

Mana meeda respect tagistaaru....

17 minutes ago, Dyud said:

copy paste aina evado papam.. ilane untunnayemo ippudu marriages %$#$

friend valla cousin problem ani start cheste inka ekkuva interesting ga reply istaaru kada  urgent ga edit seyi starting lineImage result for brahmi hug gif

• Haha 1