how I can deal the situation or am I wrong anywhere And need to change my thinking ?

Dyud

Just now, Catalpha said:

Who cares about relative aunties ra

mostly parents and society .. paruvu pothadi andari mundhu

Just now, Nimmakai said:

mostly parents and society .. paruvu pothadi andari mundhu

Don't pay for your wife and see what happens, especially if she can pay on her own

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Don't pay for your wife and see what happens, especially if she can pay on her own

Lol nuvve Alana chestav kada ni wife ki catty

2 hours ago, Dyud said:

Hi Guys,
I am married for 2 years. Me and wife both are working in IT. Honestly 1st year of our marriage went through very rough patch. Had some major issues and mostly because of financial reasons. But we both decided to keep past aside and move ahead with life.
From Last 6-8 months everything is good.
Now coming towards my problem.... We have purchased new home with joint loan on me and wife. However i am the only one paying loan installments and bearing other household expenses as well. After 1st week of each month I left with hardly couple of thousand in my account but the thing is my wife is reluctant to help financially. And considering previous argument I always avoid to ask for any financial aid from her. However I always had to compromise for very small things due to lack of money. Each time.

Now we are expecting a baby. So I decided to talk to my wife about some financial help if required. But my wifes response is - she is keeping her money for her personal safety and I as a father/husband should be able to manage all the expenses as she might or might not be working in future.

Now I just have 2 questions here

1st question - why she would need personal safety without offering any help for her own house. I think it is bit selfish. I did tried to talk to her that she should not feel this kind of insecurity and i will be there for her always. But her response is same.

2nd questions - need suggestions how I can deal the situation or am I wrong anywhere And need to change my thinking ?”

Yelcome to the club bro ...  Chesedi yemi ledu . Mindset is not going to change . 

Neeku inka undhi future lo . Lol 

1 minute ago, xano917 said:

Yelcome to the club bro ...  Chesedi yemi ledu . Mindset is not going to change . 

Neeku inka undhi future lo . Lol 

explain that future lo stuff, thanks.. asking for friend Nimmakai

2 hours ago, Biskot2 said:

itla kalisi undadam kante, vidi povadam better.. samasaram la ledhu, adho room sharing la undhi

Very true ... Men these are bending becuase of kids . Wives are openly blackmailing husbands with kid sentiment

4 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Very true ... Men these are bending becuase of kids . Wives are openly blackmailing husbands with kid sentiment

Please don't bend

1. She is selfish and stupid 

2. You are not wrong. You are not expecting Anything too much. Don't change your thinking

Just now, Ellen said:

1. She is selfish and stupid 

2. You are not wrong. You are not expecting Anything too much. 

Moral of the story : marriage is an economic proposition. Don't believe if anyone says otherwise and fall for that bs

why generalize all marriages. ofcourse money related discussion happen for expenditures , investments etc. does not mean we marry just for the economics side of it

24 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

explain that future lo stuff, thanks.. asking for friend Nimmakai

He has two options,

1. Bend to her demands and live with her and kid . Atleast he will share happiness with kid. I hope he doenst plan another kid .

2. Take divorce and feel the wrath of dowry harrasment case, alimony, child expenses etc .. along with family humiliation.

So what ever option he chooses he is frocked . There is no option 3 where shhe shares the financial burden . Even if she agrees it will be temporary. 

Most men will choose option 1 . 

And this is assuming TS has not done any thing which made her lose confidence in husband .

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

why generalize all marriages. ofcourse money related discussion happen for expenditures , investments etc. does not mean we marry just for the economics side of it

There are exceptions