how I can deal the situation or am I wrong anywhere And need to change my thinking ?

Dyud

16 minutes ago, CurryDi said:

nuvvu emi expect chayakudadu amey dagarnudi man up and handle things on.your own 

Man up ante

Women down ........ down

1zn20l3.gif

3 hours ago, Dyud said:

Hi Guys,
I am married for 2 years. Me and wife both are working in IT. Honestly 1st year of our marriage went through very rough patch. Had some major issues and mostly because of financial reasons. But we both decided to keep past aside and move ahead with life.
From Last 6-8 months everything is good.
Now coming towards my problem.... We have purchased new home with joint loan on me and wife. However i am the only one paying loan installments and bearing other household expenses as well. After 1st week of each month I left with hardly couple of thousand in my account but the thing is my wife is reluctant to help financially. And considering previous argument I always avoid to ask for any financial aid from her. However I always had to compromise for very small things due to lack of money. Each time.

Now we are expecting a baby. So I decided to talk to my wife about some financial help if required. But my wifes response is - she is keeping her money for her personal safety and I as a father/husband should be able to manage all the expenses as she might or might not be working in future.

Now I just have 2 questions here

1st question - why she would need personal safety without offering any help for her own house. I think it is bit selfish. I did tried to talk to her that she should not feel this kind of insecurity and i will be there for her always. But her response is same.

2nd questions - need suggestions how I can deal the situation or am I wrong anywhere And need to change my thinking ?”

Bro smart undu be strong that's all I can say

ne life stye tagattu life ni set chesko unna dantla ne wife ki vache baby ki nuvu chusko

don't need to depend on her and asking for money

repu malla nuve maatal padtav

ekuva Kaunda middle class life lead chei few years. If she is a good woman with a good heart and she really loves you

time will change jus hope and pray that she will change and understand you

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

why generalize all marriages. ofcourse money related discussion happen for expenditures , investments etc. does not mean we marry just for the economics side of it

arranged marriages are economics these days.

31 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Bro smart undu be strong that's all I can say

ne life stye tagattu life ni set chesko unna dantla ne wife ki vache baby ki nuvu chusko

don't need to depend on her and asking for money

repu malla nuve maatal padtav

ekuva Kaunda middle class life lead chei few years. If she is a good woman with a good heart and she really loves you

time will change jus hope and pray that she will change and understand you

Wives who love their husbands share family expenses antava baa?

31 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

nijanga istam unte ivvani matter kavu baa..idk if this story is real or not mana pedholu ivani epudo chepparu ela undali ani unfortunately things have changed now

ivani very rare ga aytuntayi manode em ceheyalekapothunadu manam em chestham

5 hours ago, Dyud said:

Hi Guys,
I am married for 2 years. Me and wife both are working in IT. Honestly 1st year of our marriage went through very rough patch. Had some major issues and mostly because of financial reasons. But we both decided to keep past aside and move ahead with life.
Now coming towards my problem.... We have purchased new home with joint loan on me and wife. However i am the only one paying loan installments and bearing other household expenses as well. After 1st week of each month I left with hardly couple of thousand in my account but the thing is my wife is reluctant to help financially. And considering previous argument I always avoid to ask for any financial aid from her. However I always had to compromise for very small things due to lack of money. Each time.

Now we are expecting a baby. So I decided to talk to my wife about some financial help if required. But my wifes response is - she is keeping her money for her personal safety and I as a father/husband should be able to manage all the expenses as she might or might not be working in future.

1st question - why she would need personal safety without offering any help for her own house. I think it is bit selfish. I did tried to talk to her that she should not feel this kind of insecurity and i will be there for her always. But her response is same.

2nd questions - need suggestions how I can deal the situation or am I wrong anywhere And need to change my thinking ?”

tell her you will repay matter solved

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Wives who love or hate husbands should share family expenses.

6 hours ago, Dyud said:

Hi Guys,

if this is your current situation, it can get even bad after kids arriving

first find out if you fix the insecurity, if she is not willing to trust you citing insecurity, you need to tell her that you both need to separate

kid vachaka it will take a huge toll on your health of dealing with a potential narcissist with extreme emotional impact on your part, take action before you go deep into this relationship rabbit hole

if you get off now, you may just need to pay for kids expenses (50-50 for working)

if you are living in on of the states where both spouses get equal share, then you may even get something out from her savings if she has them here

I do not give advice to separate, but one thing is real, kids vachaka you cannot fix this problem.. it will be eventually more damaging for you

if you happen to be the culprit, get out of this marriage and let them live their life