please comment ur views wht should i do with her. (M)

Dyud

i was in relationship from last 3 yrs. me and my gf was living in different cities. daily we used to talk late night . we loved each other and we used to meet in every 3 month. in 2019 i took my official transfer to her city thought we will live with each other with happiness. we will get more time to spend with each other. i thought after every day office ends we will meet for tea before . after some time she refused to come to me . like if i call her for meeting or dinner she strated giving sensless reason . she bareky meets me once in a month and after sometime she stoped meeting me. later on i researched but after some time i got to that she is in love with other boy also from.last 1 yr . i was not aware of this i felt heartbreaken and for somethime i was not able to beleive on this 😢😢. i went in depression and stopped going to office i cry everyday for her presence but she ignored me like a hell. we were in love with each other but later i thought i was only in love with her and she wasn't. i felt like betrayed. hiw a girl manage 2 boy parallely. this is not feasable. this is bad .

lt was very hard for me to trust on the things . she should get hard punishment from god becasue i was in deep love with her thought will marry . i never asked her to pay bill even when i was financially weak. i will hate such gold digger and will pray in future she will get fu**** husbamdy who f***** other girl. .”

please comment ur views wht should i do with her. "

3 minutes ago, Dyud said:

i was in relationship from last 3 yrs. me and my gf was living in different cities. daily we used to talk late night . we loved each other and we used to meet in every 3 month. in 2019 i took my official transfer to her city thought we will live with each other with happiness. we will get more time to spend with each other. i thought after every day office ends we will meet for tea before . after some time she refused to come to me . like if i call her for meeting or dinner she strated giving sensless reason . she bareky meets me once in a month and after sometime she stoped meeting me. later on i researched but after some time i got to that she is in love with other boy also from.last 1 yr . i was not aware of this i felt heartbreaken and for somethime i was not able to beleive on this 😢😢. i went in depression and stopped going to office i cry everyday for her presence but she ignored me like a hell. we were in love with each other but later i thought i was only in love with her and she wasn't. i felt like betrayed. hiw a girl manage 2 boy parallely. this is not feasable. this is bad .

lt was very hard for me to trust on the things . she should get hard punishment from god becasue i was in deep love with her thought will marry . i never asked her to pay bill even when i was financially weak. i will hate such gold digger and will pray in future she will get fu**** husbamdy who f***** other girl. .”

please comment ur views wht should i do with her. "

okka sari ayina bumchik ayyinda ?? if not go get that first.. then the love that is in your head will go out from down....you will feel releived.

20 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

okka sari ayina bumchik ayyinda ?? if not go get that first.. then the love that is in your head will go out from down....you will feel releived.

sunil1.gif?1290056327