calling ap guys

futureofandhra

6 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Mana sandraan ichina ppts choostu inko 4 years brathikeataru ley. Next vastadu ga sandranna ( atleast Mee Vision lo) appudu malla development start chedam

dude if you have a point please put up

cbn is not sheem now

i see u have no point

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I am from chittoor/nellore .  Let me be frank with you , the state is going in the same direction as last 5 years of TDP rule only change is slight increase in freebies / slightly less focus on attracting investors.  

TDP time lo 90% of the factories outside kia came in  Sri city / nellore/renigunta area . Let me tell you most of those jobs went to tamilians because all of those management is from Chennai . Ground lo emi change ledhu  meeru chupina development  antha on paper . 2015 floods manubolu NH 16 highway was washed away , only recently they are trying to repair it . Our biggest and  most important  highway was not repaired for 4 years under TDP rule even though it was in ruling in center

Why did you think the TDP lost the most investment attracting constituency sullurupeta 120 k to 60 k ?  State government completely ignored this area with no capital expenditure .

Amaravathi world class city anta  , but practical ga choosthey 70% of  AP cities lo minimum public utilities sariga levu . 

So the answer to your question is , I don't like where it's going but the alternative is not TDP . 

there r multiple reasons for the loss of tdp

sricity yes

kia i do not think so

atleast some companies came 

business will be there though tamilians got jobs

please see singapore then u will see world class city n income generation

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

sricity yes

kia i do not think so

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

desam developed in last 7 decades bro.. dont be in despair..it's slow and steady process. and shed your belief that only sandral can develop desam :D 

developed na

tenor.gif

Just now, futureofandhra said:

dude if you have a point please put up

cbn is not sheem now

i see u have no point

thammud people already know about jagan. they didnt expect any industrial growth before going to vote for jagan they disappointed with cbn and gave one chance to jagan. he is in vengeance mode. lack of experience and stubborn attitude are making him to do so. i think no cm utilized our natural resource properly if they used 978 km coastal line in ap the scenario would have been in different way.  neeku answer kaavalante go and check statistics of economy and compare them with previous regime numbers or else wait for this entire tenure you will get answer.

Just now, futureofandhra said:

developed na

tenor.gif

amrika lo which other country people you see other than native americans? do you see anyone from countries who got independence around the same time like india?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

thammud people already know about jagan. they didnt expect any industrial growth before going to vote for jagan they disappointed with cbn and gave one chance to jagan. he is in vengeance mode. lack of experience and stubborn attitude are making him to do so. i think no cm utilized our natural resource properly if they used 978 km coastal line in ap the scenario would have been in different way.  neeku answer kaavalante go and check statistics of economy and compare them with previous regime numbers or else wait for this entire tenure you will get answer.

exactly destructive mode

yevadu sheem ayithey naku endhuku

i want to live in ap, i want situation to get better

• Haha 1

Maku enduku man state etu pothe

chinna chinna contracts like badulaki paints and  grama sachivalayams chesukunnama money vachaya anthe 😂

recent ga kuda oka contractor saying CBN govt lo pedda workout avvadu Manaki. Jagan e better anta full freebies contracts full paisal 🤪

jai jagan

Just now, trent said:

Maku enduku man state etu pothe

chinna chinna contracts like badulaki paints and  grama sachivalayams chesukunnama money vachaya anthe 😂

recent ga kuda oka contractor saying CBN govt lo pedda workout avvadu Manaki. Jagan e better anta full freebies contracts full paisal 🤪

jai jagan

schemes tho developed anta kontha mandi saying

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

sricity yes

kia i do not think so

Nenu cheppindhi sariga arthmainatlu ledhu , these areas attracted investment not because of TDP government but due to location . 2014-2019 lo state government maa area lo infra develop chesindhi telusa ? Zero  . Andhukey zero seats vachayi  in the most promising area of Andhra Pradesh . 

Perhaps I have seen enough cities to know that Singapore is not a developed country because it has buildings , airport and other infra . It is due to rule of law  and discipline of citizens.  

Amaravathi elaga world class avvadhi? Same corrupt police officers , same corrupt municipal staff ,same worthless courts , same politicians .

Vijaywada lo okka commercial building municipal code follow avvadhu but amaravathi lo avvathara ?  Asalu footpath unnaya ? Drainage facility undha ? 

Hundreds of years nunchi unna cities ni cheyaleni vallu endhuku oka kitha city develop cheyadam ?   Dhani valla evariki upayogam ? Only land owners ki , rest of state motham sanka naki pothundhi .   Hyderabad unnantha varaku maaku emi labam ledhu , poyinanduna maaku nastam ledhu. 

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

schemes tho developed anta kontha mandi saying

tenor.gif

BCom lo physics lekka na 🤣

Don’t worry ma jagananna next 4 yrs lo AP ni 40 yrs back ki tesukeltadu 😇

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Nenu cheppindhi sariga arthmainatlu ledhu , these areas attracted investment not because of TDP government but due to location . 2014-2019 lo state government we area lo infra develop chesindhi telusa ? Zero  . Andhukey zero seats vachayi  in the most promising area of Andhra Pradesh . 

Perhaps I have seen enough cities to know that Singapore is not a developed country because it has buildings , airport and other infra . It is due to rule of law  and discipline of citizens.  

Amaravathi elaga world class avvadhi? Same corrupt police officers , same corrupt municipal staff ,same worthless courts , same politicians .

Vijaywada lo okka commercial building municipal code follow avvadhi but amaravathi lo avvathara ?  Asalu footpath unnaya ? Drainage facility undha ? 

Hundreds of years nunchi unna cities ni cheyaleni vallu endhuku oka kitha city develop cheyadam ?   Dhani valla evariki upayogam ? Only land owners ki , rest of state motham sanka naki pothundhi .   Hyderabad unnantha varaku maaku emi labam ledhu , poyinanduna maaku mastan ledhu. 

Past endukule man anduke ga ma jagananna ni 151 ichi gelipincharu. Freebies panchi pettamani gelipinchara? revenue generating chese okka pani chestunnada? 
whatever jai jagananna 

15 minutes ago, trent said:

Past endukule man anduke ga ma jagananna ni 151 ichi gelipincharu. Freebies panchi pettamani gelipinchara? revenue generating chese okka pani chestunnada? 
whatever jai jagananna 

they wonot come out of it

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

how you feel about where state heading to

are we going to get some companies in 5 years?

in south only state with out hope

human resources n natural resources r the best in country

ap youth r the most talented yet we r in this stupid state

Suitcase companies ravocchu bro