• Simple123

• Peter123

• futureofandhra

• Heroin

Popular Days

what to be proud of, he is just an plain dumb mother fucker 

cashing on people life stories ? by making movies biopics or what so ever 

?

he is that dumb that he dont even know he cant take movies without their permissions, like that girl husband who got slaughtered by his father in law, he didnt even contact them before he started the movie and released some posters as well online. 

what a pos this mother fuckin guy is. 

I am a RGV fan too :) but only to his work tho. 

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

what to be proud of, he is just an plain dumb mother fucker 

cashing on people life stories ? by making movies biopics or what so ever 

?

he is that dumb that he dont even know he cant take movies without their permissions, like that girl husband who got slaughtered by his father in law, he didnt even contact them before he started the movie and released some posters as well online. 

what a pos this mother fuckin guy is. 

I am a RGV fan too :) but only to his work tho. 

he do not have balls to take movie on dora or jaggu

Just now, futureofandhra said:

he do not have balls to take movie on dora or jaggu

i have to agree that he is coward pos, trying to cover his ass off saying that he is brave motha fuker, of which he is not truly. 

He wants some attention, hence picking controversial things to gain popularity and some little cash as well. 

When he is downgraded to this level, he better retire from film making and drink and sleep is what i can suggest him :)

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

i have to agree that he is coward pos, trying to cover his ass off saying that he is brave motha fuker, of which he is not truly. 

He wants some attention, hence picking controversial things to gain popularity and some little cash as well. 

When he is downgraded to this level, he better retire from film making and drink and sleep is what i can suggest him :)

not only that neither cbn nor pk are cruel   to go after him

jaggu or dora will put rod

10 minutes ago, Heroin said:

He is just like any other director

Not really no other director can do or say what he can do or say thats y we have so many threads on him today

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

not only that neither cbn nor pk are cruel   to go after him

jaggu or dora will put rod

if pk is smart he wouldn't react to this, or any of his fans shouldn't react to this stupid cheap move of rgv. 

rgv is just getting cheap day by day, the worst part is he thinks he is brave and special, but the truth is he just another coward pos.. 

he has skills to make nice movies tbh, he is leaving all that and doing movies on controversial, star heroes, for some attention and few bucks just dont make any sense, 

10 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

parama chetha movies thesthunna

malli adhe hype create chesthunnadu prathi movie ki

vadu perfect businessman ra ayya.  edi evadiki ardam kadu . 

i admire him for showing TFI a way how to produce and release movies in lock down.    Of course he picks controversy subjects for a reason to make money.  Chala business lo ethics and morals vunadav ,atlane ee RGV kuda. 

enni lavada laska chepputunaru TFI lo actors and actress andariki high morals vunnaya.  evadu evaritho padukoleda.  or evadi script kotteyyaleda. 

Actor krishna made a movie on NTR  mandaledishudu.   Satirical movies cheyyatam common ee ga.  Actor prithvi immitates bala krishna in lot of movies.. 

According to me ,RGV is an intelligent guy 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

if pk is smart he wouldn't react to this, or any of his fans shouldn't react to this stupid cheap move of rgv. 

rgv is just getting cheap day by day, the worst part is he thinks he is brave and special, but the truth is he just another coward pos.. 

he has skills to make nice movies tbh, he is leaving all that and doing movies on controversial, star heroes, for some attention and few bucks just dont make any sense, 

easy money

for sure jaggu stuffing him with money

5 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

Not really no other director can do or say what he can do or say thats y we have so many threads on him today

more threads, 

you act stupid and talk utter non sense, and keep disprecpecting people, or in this forum, 

people will start talking about you as well, and there will be many threads on you, does that mean you're special ?

huh 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

vaniki denilo money kanipinchi ra ayya.. 

aa power star movie oka 20L testadu ,  he will 2 to 3 crs ..  10 to 15 times profit. 

Just now, Simple123 said:

vadu perfect businessman ra ayya.  edi evadiki ardam kadu . 

i admire him for showing TFI a way how to produce and release movies in lock down.    Of course he picks controversy subjects for a reason to make money.  Chala business lo ethics and morals vunadav ,atlane ee RGV kuda. 

enni lavada laska chepputunaru TFI lo actors and actress andariki high morals vunnaya.  evadu evaritho padukoleda.  or evadi script kotteyyaleda. 

Actor krishna made a movie on NTR  mandaledishudu.   Satirical movies cheyyatam common ee ga.  Actor prithvi immitates bala krishna in lot of movies.. 

According to me ,RGV is an intelligent guy 

pune call is too much dude its too personal

rgv knows if some one does the same on his family he knows the pain