Puri musings

seematapakaya

21 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

It’s a fact baa. Struggling days lo hope untadhi success ayyaka antha baguntundhi ani and nee meedha evadiki expectations undavu...so you are free and happy 

once success vacchaka...neeku adhi nilabettukovali ani struggle start ayithadhi..pothe ela ane pressure untadhi and ppl ki nee meedha expectations perigipothayi and neeku stress ekkuva aithadhi..sanaka naakudu shuru ayithadhi and you can’t enjoy things like before and you are not a free bird anymore 

Success is not permanent. 

23 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

It’s a fact baa. Struggling days lo hope untadhi success ayyaka antha baguntundhi ani and nee meedha evadiki expectations undavu...so you are free and happy 

once success vacchaka...neeku adhi nilabettukovali ani struggle start ayithadhi..pothe ela ane pressure untadhi and ppl ki nee meedha expectations perigipothayi and neeku stress ekkuva aithadhi..sanaka naakudu shuru ayithadhi and you can’t enjoy things like before and you are not a free bird anymore 

I see his point.. but success vaste sanka nakipotharu ante he is projecting as if getting success is a bad thing.. his bad choice of words immature ga unnai antunna

On 7/24/2020 at 7:56 AM, Dyud said:

I see his point.. but success vaste sanka nakipotharu ante he is projecting as if getting success is a bad thing.. his bad choice of words immature ga unnai antunna

On 7/24/2020 at 7:53 AM, desiboys said:

Success is not permanent. 

IMO

Succes ante EGO satisfaction kaadhu...life satisfaction...

i mean life satisfaction ante..live like how you want to live...

On 7/24/2020 at 7:56 AM, Dyud said:

Agreed

chala points he made are debatable..

pillalni kanaddhu antadu.. chuttu pakkala navvuthu undevallu andaru trash bags antadu..

everything is leaning towards detachment.. 

On 7/24/2020 at 6:56 AM, Dyud said:

Its correct . Sucess vastey not everybody can handle it .