My home tour in Canada

Catalpha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4yk2bMqULWiOWwherD8M

My Home Ankura 

As the city’s most trusted name in Real Estate, My Home raises the bar when it comes to seek the right partner for home seeker. With My Home Ankura at Tellapur, The group brings a fresh new exuberance

You are going to evolve the area beyond Tellapur,- it’s close to the Finacial District, a short drive from IT Hub and close proximity to Outer Ring Road. Being close to the work place means cutting down on commuting time and more family evening together.

Premium Schools, elite shopping malls, corporate hospitals, banks and corporate hubs all are here, within your easy reach.

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4yk2bMqULWiOWwherD8M

My Home Ankura 

As the city’s most trusted name in Real Estate, My Home raises the bar when it comes to seek the right partner for home seeker. With My Home Ankura at Tellapur, The group brings a fresh new exuberance

You are going to evolve the area beyond Tellapur,- it’s close to the Finacial District, a short drive from IT Hub and close proximity to Outer Ring Road. Being close to the work place means cutting down on commuting time and more family evening together.

Premium Schools, elite shopping malls, corporate hospitals, banks and corporate hubs all are here, within your easy reach.

@RealEstateCompany undhha neeku bro