తప్పొప్పుకున్న తాత...😀

r2d2

Trump Admits Regret (For Some of His Tweets)

im-sorry-5b5993.jpg

President Trump offered a rare admission of regret in a new interview with Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy — about some of his tweets and retweets.

“Do you ever tweet out and be like, you wake up, and, ‘Aw man, I wish I didn’t send that one out’?” Portnoy asked.

“Often, too often,” was Trump’s somewhat surprising answer.

“It used to be in the old days before this, you’d write a letter and you’d say this letter is very big — you put it on your desk and then you go back tomorrow and you say, ‘Oh, I’m glad I didn’t send it,’ right?” the president continued. “But we don’t do that with Twitter, right? We put it out instantaneously, we feel great, and then you start getting phone calls: ‘Did you really say this?’ I say, ‘What’s wrong with that?’ and you find out a lot of things.”

5 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Trump Admits Regret (For Some of His Tweets)

im-sorry-5b5993.jpg

President Trump offered a rare admission of regret in a new interview with Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy — about some of his tweets and retweets.

“Do you ever tweet out and be like, you wake up, and, ‘Aw man, I wish I didn’t send that one out’?” Portnoy asked.

“Often, too often,” was Trump’s somewhat surprising answer.

It used to be in the old days before this, you’d write a letter and you’d say this letter is very big — you put it on your desk and then you go back tomorrow and you say, ‘Oh, I’m glad I didn’t send it,’ right?” the president continued. “But we don’t do that with Twitter, right? We put it out instantaneously, we feel great, and then you start getting phone calls: ‘Did you really say this?’ I say, ‘What’s wrong with that?’ and you find out a lot of things.”

letter part is about Lincoln