H4 EAD

CricPokChic

On 7/26/2020 at 11:30 AM, afmod1 said:

Uscis ki kuda em requirement ledu kada compulsory approve cheyyali or reject cheyyali ani .. on top of it over 3500 uscis employees were furloughed, the agency is having financial issues and they have to revise their contracts with lot of vendors.

mana pani ayithey saalu anukuney batch thappa other side em jarugutundo mana H1 H4 selfish batch ki pattadanukunta. 
court case esi dobbulu tinatam thappa vere use emi undadu.

aa chance kuda ivvakunda direct reject cheste a godava undedi kadu 

Ikkada mana pani important. Work authorization leka job loose avvadam valla it impacts a family financially and mentally. 

USCIS funds itself mostly from charging the visa application. So, furloughing USCIS employees doesnt make sense. They can make money by processing the applications.

H4 EAD is not skill based. There is would be no reason to deny the application. Please let us know why do you think they can reject the application?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Ikkada mana pani important. Work authorization leka job loose avvadam valla it impacts a family financially and mentally. 

USCIS funds itself mostly from charging the visa application. So, furloughing USCIS employees doesnt make sense. They can make money by processing the applications.

H4 EAD is not skill based. There is would be no reason to deny the application. Please let us know why do you think they can reject the application?

Pani cheyyaka pothe ee organization ayina okate govt or non govt divala tiyyalisinde 

20 hours ago, Darling999 said:

vastey ikkadenduku untaa, raledu applied in April

vachaka ikkada update cheyyi...to get clear idea how much time they are taking.....

7 hours ago, Yuvasamudram said:

Wife same boat. Applied April, current H4EAD expiring August. Her employer filed H1B premium processing so waiting.

Inthaki mee wife H4 EAD na H-1B na?   Its all confusing 

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

He don't know the difference between H4 ead and H1b process. Vadileyi 

3 hours ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Neee reply lo answer vundi. H4 ead is useless and USCIS don't care about this anymore.

USCIS is planning to raise H4 fees similar to H1 fees in the future. H4 ead will have rejections on the educational qualification, experience and employment history. Fees for H4 is not refundable and no premium processing .

11 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Its long and confusing story. Opika unte read below.

She is on H4-EAD. However last year company applied for H1-B because of the H4-EAD uncertainity. H1-B got approved last year but COS not approved because we went to India in the middle of the process.

We were supposed to go to India for stamping to activate H1-B before her H4-EAD expires in August 2020 couldn't go because of Covid-19. Her company understood the situation and applied for I-129 COS in Premium on 23rd July 2020 and hers got approved this morning.

Ardam kakapothe cheppu I'll try to explain in Telugu.

To confuse a bit more, my company applied for my wifes  H4 ext and H4-EAD renewal  along with my H1-Ext in April 2020. Lincoln center approved my H1-B in 10 days but H4 and H4-EAd inka approve kaaledu. :) :)

1 minute ago, Yuvasamudram said:

Its a long but confusing. Opika unte read below.

She is on H4-EAD. However last year company applied for H1-B because of the H4-EAD uncertainity. H1-B got approved last year but COS not approved because we went to India in the middle of the process.

We were supposed to go to India for stamping to activate H1-B before her H4-EAD expires in August 2020 couldn't go because of Covid-19. Her company understood the situation and applied for I-129 COS in Premium on 23rd July 2020 and hers got approved this morning.

Congrats 🍾🎉🎊 

10 hours ago, Kumaravaarma said:

He don't know the difference between H4 ead and H1b process. Vadileyi 

Pakkana vallaki emi theliyadu anukovadam lo nee Moorkhathvam tho kudina amayakathvam kanipisthondi. 

I never went through immigration struggles but know the basics of H1-B and H4-EAD. Take it easy and chill.

27 minutes ago, Yuvasamudram said:

Its long and confusing story. Opika unte read below.

To confuse a bit more, my company applied for my wifes  H4 ext and H4-EAD renewal  along with my H1-Ext in April 2020. Lincoln center approved my H1-B in 10 days but H4 and H4-EAd inka approve kaaledu. :) :)

So, ee roju H-1B ki change ayinatlu, but H4 EAD kuda approve ayithe appudu H-1B automatic ga revoke avudda leka she will still be on H-1B? if she is on H-1B, can she use EAD also?

Nee situation ardam ayyindi kani story lo confusion inka undi 

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

So, ee roju H-1B ki change ayinatlu, but H4 EAD kuda approve ayithe appudu H-1B automatic ga revoke avudda leka she will still be on H-1B? if she is on H-1B, can she use EAD also?

Nee situation ardam ayyindi kani story lo confusion inka undi 

H4-EAD approve ayithe H1-B revoke avuthundo ledo repu Fragomen ni kanukkoni cheptha.

37 minutes ago, Yuvasamudram said:

Baa neeku matter ardam kaale but last line cbadivi congrats cheppavu kada😇

Yeah lol....

approve ani soosha? After that Reject aa? Or did I miss something ?