manager gave negative feedback... feeling very depressed

kadapakathalu

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Dont waste time trying to prove urself.. just move on to new position

thata 3 yrs experience ochaka SDE-1 positions ki ineligible avtama ?

Ala kadhu baa oka email rastam 

bro memamu kotta project chestuunam, splunk tho integrate chesdam ankutunnam mee salahalu suchanalu ivvandi logs raytanki ani email pamithe

fook gadu kotta  project ani endku cheppav vallani Best practices endku adgutunnav neeku adi kuda teliyada antadu 

splunk team emo arey babu developers maku konni standards vnnaii firm wide distribute chestunnam information ani chepparu 

kadandi badga vndada email kuda ala rasav ila rasav ante, niino monna raleadu kada field loki 

babu-1-320x271.jpg

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

mundu ilanti feedback eppudu raledu. due to very heavy load and a rushed schedule, i was not able to perform certain tasks to the extent expected of me. my manager (chinese american pori) said "I got to say, I am not happy with the current situation". I am feeling very sad and down now.. 10gi taaga ninna, monna.. ilanti situations how do you handle baa

Nuv kuda reply kottu nee review..no mercy....

49 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

mundu ilanti feedback eppudu raledu. due to very heavy load and a rushed schedule, i was not able to perform certain tasks to the extent expected of me. my manager (chinese american pori) said "I got to say, I am not happy with the current situation". I am feeling very sad and down now.. 10gi taaga ninna, monna.. ilanti situations how do you handle baa

idi cheppi layoff chestharu..be careful. i

4 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

idi cheppi layoff chestharu..be careful. i

aa matram danike layoff chesthara ba.. i completed the other tasks on time and satisfactorily..

5 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

aa matram danike layoff chesthara ba.. i completed most of the other tasks on time.

does not depend on performance man. upper management nunchi comm vasthundi that some % of workforce ni theseyali ani. 

managers use these as tools to justify layoffs. might not be the same in your case.

general ga yearly performance reviews lo ala chestharu

54 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

first learn to handle criticism, instead of identifying what went wrong..you started screwing yourselves,

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

does not depend on performance man. upper management nunchi comm vasthundi that some % of workforce ni theseyali ani. 

managers use these as tools to justify layoffs. might not be the same in your case.

general ga yearly performance reviews lo ala chestharu

you mean layoff during yearly review?

7 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

you mean layoff during yearly review?

yes. but idi corona time kada...all businesses are consolidating their work force . just keep applying

2 of the biggest mistakes software enggs do are

1) setting wrong expectations. Think twice before committing to complete a task in timeframe

2) waiting till last min to give bad news when something gets delayed