manager gave negative feedback... feeling very depressed

kadapakathalu

These ratings are all trash. Just look at what you did before and what you are doing now. Never try to over do for impression. People's expectations keep increasing. Maintain same pace all the time. Of course beginning lo we try to prove that bites later. 

Ee sari ratings takkuva isthe ask her to eat good food and not introduce new viruses. If it wasn't because of your food habit the world would have been better place Anu. Just kidding. Chinki naa kodukulu anthe. 

2 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

These ratings are all trash. Just look at what you did before and what you are doing now. Never try to over do for impression. People's expectations keep increasing. Maintain same pace all the time. Of course beginning lo we try to prove that bites later. 

Ee sari ratings takkuva isthe ask her to eat good food and not introduce new viruses. If it wasn't because of your food habit the world would have been better place Anu. Just kidding. Chinki naa kodukulu anthe. 

rating ichindi ba.. 7/10 anta.. not sure if its good or bad. last year review cycle miss ayya, because i was too new to evaluate

11 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

rating ichindi ba.. 7/10 anta.. not sure if its good or bad. last year review cycle miss ayya, because i was too new to evaluate

Depends on company. Most of companies give almost same rating to everyone. Also managers give rating based on budget. Corona times kabatti budget takkuva ivvalante rating takkuva ivvali. Don't let the rating bring your confidence down. Just cheer. Look for an opportunity to make an impact to team and highlight that. 

14 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

U need to have some attitude man...kukka laga slave ga undadam endi ...idhi ka pothe inko job...

Easy to say from outside. No one wants to throw the job in these times. But that doesn't mean we should be slaves.

@kadapakathalu Just remember the one rating us is just another person who is also working there. 

2 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Easy to say from outside. No one wants to throw the job in these times. But that doesn't mean we should be slaves.

@kadapakathalu Just remember the one rating us is just another person who is also working there. 

I mean ..already Layoff chesthe...fkcu off anali..

1 hour ago, Nimmakai said:

wfh kada,  ma roomate gadu roju hrs together sollu matladutagu phone lo adi kuda naku 2 feet distance lo kusoni.. inka naku chirak 10gutu untadi.. so koncham productivity taggindi.. 

Roommates are the worst..... Get a seperate room...... 1 day salary($300) save cheyyatam kosam....... nee work life, sleep and privacy sacrifice cheyyatam enduku..

College appudu its okay...... once you have job...... its time to get your own space.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nimmakai said:

corona time lo vere room enduk ani  agipoya.. ina ipudu hall lo kusoni working 7-4 

antha sepu em work chestav man

week lo 8 hours cheste ekkuva  nenu after covid 

Dhenemma endhi vaa....neney manager ni...reviews iyaaley...

Naa paina CEO...inko manager untaadu....

Vaallu chips thinukuntu...vaalla fooks ni esukuntu untaaru, neney Anni sakka petaaley...

It's ok myaan....team or company ki meeru bhaaram ayye range la ferformance iyyakundri....atla kaakunda just race lo untey em kaadhu unless and until company situation baaga undakapothey....

Enjoy...

8 hours ago, kadapakathalu said:

mundu ilanti feedback eppudu raledu. due to very heavy load and a rushed schedule, i was not able to perform certain tasks to the extent expected of me. my manager (chinese american pori) said "I got to say, I am not happy with the current situation". I am feeling very sad and down now.. 10gi taaga ninna, monna.. ilanti situations how do you handle baa

Looks like u did do mistakes based on your feedback, please learn from those mistakes and show improvement to your Manager!  This is how you show ur worth to manager!