RGV - Did he screw Pawan at the end -- Friend or Foe

drtalker

After watching my impression is that RGV screwed PK at the end. Luckily for him, fans are thinking that he showed how big a fan he is than any other :)

This dialogue is a a proof : 

sir స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చినప్పటినుండి ఇప్పటివరకు ఇంత వరకు పాలించిన నాయకులు అందరికన్నా thought process లో మీరు చాలా చాలా   advanced అని నా కచ్చితమైన నమ్మకం. ఎందుకంటే మిమ్మల్ని అంత చదివాను. Close గా follow అయ్యాను. మీ first cinema చేసినప్పుడు నించి మీరు ఎన్నుకున్న కథలు కానీ, మీరు చేసిన పాత్రలు కానీ ఒక path breaking new wave kind of cinema అనేది నేను study చేసిన తర్వాతే ఇదంతా చెప్తున్నా. మీ instinctive wisdom దాని కన్నా చాలా చాలా ఎక్కువ 
Pavan never did a path breaking movie of any kind, He did routine mass masala movies , ofcourse with his style of presentation

what do you guys think??

He just wants money and nothing else..

So dont think much abt rgv, he is just a pervert fellow who becomes a cry baby when someone pokes his personals but he pokes other person's life so that he can afford some vodka in the night.

He only sells nudity and controversial topics coz thats what gets him money, he is a low level hypocrite than many of us.

4 minutes ago, drtalker said:

After watching my impression is that RGV screwed PK at the end. Luckily for him, fans are thinking that he showed how big a fan he is than any other :)

sir స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చినప్పటినుండి ఇప్పటివరకు ఇంత వరకు పాలించిన నాయకులు అందరికన్నా thought process లో మీరు చాలా చాలా   advanced అని నా కచ్చితమైన నమ్మకం. ఎందుకంటే మిమ్మల్ని అంత చదివాను. Close గా follow అయ్యాను. మీ first cinema చేసినప్పుడు నించి మీరు ఎన్నుకున్న కథలు కానీ, మీరు చేసిన పాత్రలు కానీ ఒక path breaking new wave kind of cinema అనేది నేను study చేసిన తర్వాతే ఇదంతా చెప్తున్నా. మీ instinctive wisdom దాని కన్నా చాలా చాలా ఎక్కువ 
Pavan never did a path breaking movie of any kind, He did routine mass masala movies , ofcourse with his style of presentation

what do you guys think??

nak kuda mingutunnatte anpinchindi satirical ga

Not sure adu talchukunte , alluminum plate lo perugu annam scene, old iron suitcase lo book scenes, train mida kurchovasam kuda pette vaadu. Just election tarvtha anadu kabati batikadu

What  I really think he understood the PK fans better than anyone else. My observation is that PK fans always lack clarity why they support PK. Janasainiks cannot explain the motto of their party, He cashed all of it by making Raju Ravitej as villain. RGV sitting by PK's legs and asking him not to say 'Sorry' being power star is the heights of Ramu's intelligence

10 minutes ago, drtalker said:

what do you guys think??

ekkuva alochinchaku....

Overall, RGvv made fools of prwan kalyan 

And he showed megaY paamily, NTR paamily etc thops antu evaru undaru...

Andaru mana laanti manushuley vaallu koodaa erripooss ani andariki chepthunaaru anipisthundhi..

Ofcourse I admire RGV, andukey nenu ila thinka chesthuna nemo...

• Upvote 1

he has special interest on pk always, he claimed many times in his interview about pk, that he is some kind of force, etc., 

what i got from the movie is, rgv has immense respect and special interest in PK right from the beginning, and he always thought that PK got real potential to grow big in politicks and movies as well, but he is not in right hands and surrounded by bad people both in movies and politicks, thus the result ..ontarini ipoyaaanu, ekakiki ni ipoyanu 

summary: rgv felt that pk should concentrate more on politicks and movies with the right guidance can achieve wonders is what's his feeling is what i got from the movie power star..jmo...

5 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

he has special interest on pk always, he claimed many times in his interview about pk, that he is some kind of force, etc., 

what i got from the movie is, rgv has immense respect and special interest in PK right from the beginning, and he always thought that PK got real potential to grow big in politicks and movies as well, but he is not in right hands and surrounded by bad people both in movies and politicks, thus the result ..ontarini ipoyaaanu, ekakiki ni ipoyanu 

summary: rgv felt that pk should concentrate more on politicks and movies with the right guidance can achieve wonders is what's his feeling is what i got from the movie power star..jmo...

rgv also has delusions of grandeur, and is always high. nothing he says should be taken seriously.

8 hours ago, drtalker said:

What  I really think he understood the PK fans better than anyone else. My observation is that PK fans always lack clarity why they support PK. Janasainiks cannot explain the motto of their party, He cashed all of it by making Raju Ravitej as villain. RGV sitting by PK's legs and asking him not to say 'Sorry' being power star is the heights of Ramu's intelligence

he also understand his own fans. and about how brainless they are..

he also understands how brainless he hiimself is.

the guy may not be a genius. but he has very high levels of self awareness of who he is.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

rgv also has delusions of grandeur, and is always high. nothing he says should be taken seriously.

concur, he never stand on his words....

but the matter of PK, he himself said great words about him many times, he also tweeted good things about him, he may be little furious to pk fans but not pk..

like i always said i am great fan of him to his work, and watched many interviews of his closely, i remember he claimed that pk is something special, and has kind of good force in him to achieve something good and big, but many factors (his close friends, people around him, wrong guidance, books he is reading and gets inspired easily or any other reason) is not letting him to get big or achieve what he wants to be (say cm for instance)...

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

he also understand his own fans. and about how brainless they are..

he also understands how brainless he hiimself is.

the guy may not be a genius. but he has very high levels of self awareness of who he is.

i dont think he care a dam about his own fans, 

he doesnt think that he is brainless, indeed he thinks he is special than any one else and try to behave that way intentionally. 

Like for instance: In an interview Host asks how you doing, any normal person say i am good, only rgv says i am not doing good, clearly says that he wants to prove he is special and different and that he dont gove a fk about anything. He is knowledgeable in certain areas for sure that he is aware of, (Cinema taking), that he is very proud of, he knows that he is one of the best directors in indian cinema, indeed its true, but at the same time his head-weight, ego attitude, all just because he has great skills is something that's not good that everyone knows, but he just wither dont get it, or dont give a dam, either way he is in trouble, may be one day,...the day just isn't here yet..

3 hours ago, Peter123 said:

+Ve side :U analyzed good _-_ 

-ve side : chiru pk rgv ki Telugu movies rakundha chesaru.tokkesaru revenge also