RGV - Did he screw Pawan at the end -- Friend or Foe

drtalker

2 hours ago, Peter123 said:

he has special interest on pk always, he claimed many times in his interview about pk, that he is some kind of force, etc., 

what i got from the movie is, rgv has immense respect and special interest in PK right from the beginning, and he always thought that PK got real potential to grow big in politicks and movies as well, but he is not in right hands and surrounded by bad people both in movies and politicks, thus the result ..ontarini ipoyaaanu, ekakiki ni ipoyanu 

summary: rgv felt that pk should concentrate more on politicks and movies with the right guidance can achieve wonders is what's his feeling is what i got from the movie power star..jmo...

Can also say as his love letter to pk in his own way 

13 hours ago, drtalker said:

After watching my impression is that RGV screwed PK at the end. Luckily for him, fans are thinking that he showed how big a fan he is than any other :)

This dialogue is a a proof : 

sir స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చినప్పటినుండి ఇప్పటివరకు ఇంత వరకు పాలించిన నాయకులు అందరికన్నా thought process లో మీరు చాలా చాలా   advanced అని నా కచ్చితమైన నమ్మకం. ఎందుకంటే మిమ్మల్ని అంత చదివాను. Close గా follow అయ్యాను. మీ first cinema చేసినప్పుడు నించి మీరు ఎన్నుకున్న కథలు కానీ, మీరు చేసిన పాత్రలు కానీ ఒక path breaking new wave kind of cinema అనేది నేను study చేసిన తర్వాతే ఇదంతా చెప్తున్నా. మీ instinctive wisdom దాని కన్నా చాలా చాలా ఎక్కువ 
Pavan never did a path breaking movie of any kind, He did routine mass masala movies , ofcourse with his style of presentation

what do you guys think??

Emanna doubt aa.

pk kante ekkuva vadi fans ni vp lu chesadu.

3 hours ago, walter18 said:

+Ve side :U analyzed good _-_ 

-ve side : chiru pk rgv ki Telugu movies rakundha chesaru.tokkesaru revenge also 

chiru almost gave a nod to a movie narrated by rgv back in those years, chiru liked the script, but the hero is supposed to die in the movie at the end, chiru didn't like it, he said to change it, rgv said he cant change it, movie didn't go on to the floors, it was cancelled. 

But PK never gave a dam about rgv, he did not even think about rgv anytime, how can he stop his movies, 

RGV always had a interest to make a movie with Pk but you know pk is a lazy, dumb, stupid artist, he claimed himself that he is not sure why he has got so many fans lol...i like his honesty...